Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer for Aubry

Author Topic: Prayer for Aubry
In The Faith
Advanced Member
Member # 1334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for In The Faith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too believe there is a miracle coming.
I read this the other day but didnt post a response. I prayed though. Tonight I was led back here again and had to tell you that I know God's will comes first but that prayer moves His hand.
I personally won't accept anything less than healing for her. God promised to take care of us and meet our needs.

--------------------
Don't look at how big the giant is,
Look at how big God is!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cricket
Advanced Member
Member # 2960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cricket     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you both very much for the prayers and everyone else who has prayed. I truly appreciate it. I have found out that Aubry has acute lymphoblastic leukemia which is very rare in a child her age. The doctors don't know exactly how to treat her. I pray for wisdom for the doctors. I also have a friend who is an RN and she told me that there isn't much hope with this kind of leukemia. But you know what, I believe in miracles! I think God will give us one. [Cross]

So thank you all again. I will try to keep you updated.

--------------------
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
---Vincent Van Gogh

Posts: 56 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for your niece, for you and for your family.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cricket
Advanced Member
Member # 2960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cricket     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a niece who is 11 months old that was just diagonsed with leukemia. Please pray for Aubry and her parents, Melissa and Christoper (my nephew). They left yesterday for St. Jude's and have to stay approximately 6 months.

I believe in the miracle of prayer and have seen situations that look bleak turn around because of prayer.

I appreciate each and everyone of you who will take this to heart and pray. Thank you [Cross]

--------------------
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
---Vincent Van Gogh

Posts: 56 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement