Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » njclary

Author Topic: njclary
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He was alert and grouchy as ever when we left. (gotta watch what I say, he's gonna come back and read what I wrote later).
this is indeed a good sign. Clary is being Clary! Praise God!!!

Thank you Father God for allowing Joel a speedy recovery. Please be with his family and let them not worry but trust in you.
Amen!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary
Advanced Member
Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many of you here will remember Brother Joel, who went by the handle "njclary" when he was here, and had the tiger avatar.

Here's a message we got from his daughter Rachael today:
quote:
My dad asked me to update everyone...

He went in for the catheterization this morning. I came home to be my mom during the wait. Before we left this morning he started having severe pains in his chest and back. After he was taken down for the procedure, my mom and I went to breakfast in the cafeteria. About 30 minutes later the nurses hunted us down and asked us to come with them. The Dr. told us that they had found several blockages, one of them severe, and that dad was having some sort of an "episode"- the beginning stages of a heart attack. They needed permission to operate imm.

So anyway, they had to put in 4 stents in that one artery. He lost a bit of blood, and they are keeping him for a few days. Otherwise they everything else was looking ok. He was alert and grouchy as ever when we left. (gotta watch what I say, he's gonna come back and read what I wrote later).

Please remember Brother Joel in your prayers.

Gary

--------------------
"For the wages of sin is death,
but the free gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 6:23 NASB

Posts: 436 | From: Mankato, Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement