Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » prayer request

Author Topic: prayer request
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone suggested that the doctors evaluate him for depression. 9 years ago in seperate instances my hubby and I both became handicapped. I can speak from experince when I say depession is a part of a loss of physical abilities.
My faith is weak at the moment (won't depress you with my issues) but I will pray for your brother.
Do let your brother know that depression is not a sign of weakness.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loyerd6
Member # 2956

Icon 16 posted      Profile for loyerd6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you please say a prayer for my father-in-law, Jerry? He fell last July and after a short stay in the hospital, went to a rehab center to strenthen his leg and knee. He started having hip pain and because of this, he won't do his rehab. The doctors have done tests and there is no reason for his pain except that he will not get up and move around. He has exhausted his insurance and his now using his savings, which are almost gone. Once that money is gone, Jerry's brother Walt will have to sell Jerry's house. Once that money is gone, Jerry will no longer be able to stay at the rehab center. Please pay that he starts getting up and moving around so that he can go home. Thank you very much and God Bless.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement