Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please Pray for Linda Jensen

Author Topic: Please Pray for Linda Jensen
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I have emailed this healthcare organization to see if she has an email. It appears she is an employee there, but I read that they employ 6,900 people. So Pray. I also felt that she should know people ARE praying for her. So pray with me that we will be able to locate her. If this doesnt work I will get my husband to check with the poster on the other board that posted the request. Thanks guys for your fatihfulness. You are such a blessing to me.
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary
Advanced Member
Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda,

Is it possible to relay a message to Linda Jensen? My admin asked me to let her know that her brothers and sisters at the Refugees in Jesus board are all praying for her.

In Christ,
Gary

--------------------
"For the wages of sin is death,
but the free gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 6:23 NASB

Posts: 436 | From: Mankato, Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary
Advanced Member
Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to let you know, Linda, that I copied this and have posted it over on one of my other boards. Many wonderful prayer warriors there, too.

Gary [cool_shades]

--------------------
"For the wages of sin is death,
but the free gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 6:23 NASB

Posts: 436 | From: Mankato, Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandb5
Community Member
Member # 2981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandb5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lord-

Please be with Linda. Give her your strength to defeat this disease. Give her doctors the knowledge and courage to help her fight and beat back this horrible affliction. Keep her faith strong. Let her be thankful for all you have given her and all you will give her in the future. Give her the positive attitude to approach each day as a new gift and as another day to fight back in your name.

We all ask this in your name. Amen

God Bless you, Linda

Posts: 8 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a prayer request from a board that my husband visits and he asked me if I would share it here that some of you who are such faithful prayer warriors might pray for this lady.

Thanks you!

My name is Linda Jensen. Some of you receiving this know me, some do not.
> >
> >I'm 47 and have been diagnosed with O.P.C.D. this year. I started having
> >symptoms 5 years ago. I can no longer work as a nurse, or be as
> >independent as I used to be. I'm now on disability. O.P.C.D. is a rare neurological disease with no known cause or cure. There's no treatment available. It sort of mimics Parkinson's disease. The bottom line is that my brain is degenerating or dying. The nerve pathways are not working right.
> >
> >Therefore I have incoordination, gait problems, tremors, fine motor
skill impairment, problems with controlling my bladder (it's spasmodic),
speech difficulty, and swallowing difficulty. I will eventually die after a
> >prolonged incapacitation. I don't want to be a burden to my family.
> >
> >This is a request for you to forward this e-mail to everyone you know
> >asking them for prayer. The more people that pray for me to be healed the
better.
> >Pray and forward. It only takes a second to hit "forward". Please do it
> >and don't delete this, your prayer will save my life. Please pray and ask
> >everyone you know to pray for the HEALING of Linda, removal of this
disease from my body so that I can resume a "normal life". I want to continue to
> >be a mother for my 2 college age children and a loving, supportive wife to
my husband Brent.
> >
> >The power of prayer is unsurpassed. I believe in it's healing power. God
> >will hear our united cry from his people. Please do not be offended by
my plea. This is a simple, easy request from my heart to yours.
> >
> >Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this and helping with
my request for healing. No words can express how much power we have when we ask God in prayer for help. Thank you again, and please send it to the far
> >reaches of the earth.
> >
> >Sincerely, Linda Jensen
> >Moses Cone Health System
> >Greensboro, North Carolina 27401

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement