Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer for a child 4 my hubby and I

Author Topic: Prayer for a child 4 my hubby and I
bandb5
Community Member
Member # 2981

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bandb5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I are expecting our first and I can't imagine what you are going through. I pray everyday that our baby will be healthy.

I will also pray for you and have faith that God will bless you with a baby someday soon.

Posts: 8 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseynicholas4
Member # 2975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseynicholas4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will definitely pray for you. my friend has kind of gone through the same situation. she miscarried 5 times before this final time, it finally staying. god just believed the previous times were not right. there was just something not right about your prev pregnancies. God will allow a baby into your life. I will pray on that for you.

--------------------
casey f.

Posts: 3 | From: florida | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ineedunowlord
First Post
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ineedunowlord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've been trying to have a baby since 1998 and in 2003, we were finally pregnant - happy and excited we both were - unfortunatelly, we miscarried at 9w, loss the baby due to a blood disorder. NOW, we found out again in Sept that we were expecting - both of us were nervous, but once we past 13w - we were excited and even named the baby growing inside me - then at 16w - we miscarried again, this time due to an infection. This has hit us really hard, can't understand why this is happening, they did a pathology test on the baby and he was healthy! So I don't understand. Please, I am going to try again - PLEASE pray for both my husband and myself - and when we get pregnant again, please pray that our baby will grow strong each day and soon be delivered.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement