Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer Requests for 01/17/04

Author Topic: Prayer Requests for 01/17/04
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many prayer requests, and reading them one can not feel but blessed as the number of hurting, needy people from all over seek help....

The one that touched my heart so much, and was truly an unselfish request, and i think is the will of God..... This one i have truly faith for the answering of......

quote:
I learned of a man who is dying of diabetes. I took that opportunity to talk to him about salvation. He wants to accept the Lord into His heart but even though he doesn't understand the reason why,(you & I do) he says "something" is holding him back from do so. I don't want to see him die & go out into eternity lost. Let's pray together & claim his soul for the Lord & pray against the dark spirits that are holding him in bondage want his spirit. His name is Ed Hawkins, he's 54 years old & as I said he is dying. He lives in Sonoma, CA. Thank you.

This is truly an urgent request, and one that pierced my heart..

Yes dear Monica we will stand with you for salvation:

We will be praying for many here, let us put this one on the top burner/....

for HIS will is none should perish, but all come to repentance!
love
barry - fellow bondservant

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 18 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From_Online_Prayer_Chain: - www.onlineprayerchain.com
Prayer_Request: Yes
Praise_Report:
Name: Monica Rossi
Send_Email_Prayer: Yes send me email prayers.
Post_on_bbs: Yes post my prayer request on the BBS.
Date: Friday, January 16, 2004

Prayer_Praise
I learned of a man who is dying of diabetes. I took that opportunity to talk to him about salvation. He wants to accept the Lord into His heart but even though he doesn't understand the reason why,(you & I do) he says "something" is holding him back from do so. I don't want to see him die & go out into eternity lost. Let's pray together & claim his soul for the Lord & pray against the dark spirits that are holding him in bondage want his spirit. His name is Ed Hawkins, he's 54 years old & as I said he is dying. He lives in Sonoma, CA. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Praise_Report:
Name: Melody

Prayer_Praise
I would like to ask for help in praying for my boy friend. We just met 3 weeks ago ad we hit it off well. We call each other every night and we have spent some quality time together. He loves my daughter and I and we love him. He told me his cancer is back....I would like help praying for him, because I don't want to lose him already. He brightens my world. I never met a man like him before. He also needs prayer for his financial needs. He lived a rough and painful life. He deserves some happiness. Please help me. His name is Cary C. Help make this a miracle for us. Thank you. Melody

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Praise_Report:
Name: Paul

Prayer_Praise
I have written a letter to my girlfriend Dru, with God's help of course. I ask that God will open Dru's heart and mind to Him and the letter. I love her very much and don't want to lose her. I was stupid for not telling her about some financial matters and now she says she can't trust me and it's over - I pray that she will forgive me and to give me an opportunity to make it up to her and prove to her that she can trust me.

Praise_Report:
Name: Jeanne Marie

Prayer_Praise
Hello, Im about to start my injections for a fifth Invitrofertilaztion. I have had four failed IVFs and two failed IUIS. Please pray that this time the IVF will work. That I will still have some good eggs left and my husband will have a healthy specimen which combined will result in several healthy embryos. That I will have a easy and painfree transferand one or two embryos will implant and we will be blessed with a healthy and happy baby or babies. I cant say how stressful these procedures are emotionally and financially. I want my own family with all of my heart. Please God hear my prayers. Thank you for praying for me. Christs love, jeanne marie

Praise_Report:
Name: Evelyn Wilson

Prayer_Praise
I am a school teacher of nearly 20 years and yet I don't make enough to buy a house. I take care of my 87 year young mother who wish is to have a new house. I have a few debts that need to be paid off.I don't have a husband. I am also helping to support a nephew who needs a job so he can support himself to go to college. Pray that God restores my family with a unity of love .Most of all Pray that God gives me that Blessing that has my name on . A financial increase.

Praise_Report:
Name: James & Cheryl Smith

Prayer_Praise
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE AND MYSELF. SHE HAS MOVED OUT. WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST 8 YEARS. SHE IS A GOOD WIFE. I NEED AND SHE NEED SOME HELP WITH SOME PROBLEMS. GOD CAN CHANGE ME, AND HER. I PRAY WITH GOD HELP AND GODLY COUNCIL TO BE THE GOD-FEARING MAN THAT GOD WOULD BE PLEASED WITH. I LOVE HER MORE NOW THAN I DID A YEAR AGO. RIGHT NOW, ALL THAT IS WRONG, IS FIXABLE. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER SALVATION. I, AM NOT SURE SHE IS SAVED. PLEASE PRAY THAT WE GET BACK TOGETHER. HELP! HELP! MY NAME IS JAMES AND HERS IS CHERYL

Praise_Report:
Name: Diane

Prayer_Praise
Please pray for my son Jonathon that he will pull up his grades this semester. He failed the first semester, and can afford to fail another grade. he was held back in the 4th grade. Therefore, he needs a miracle for the Lord.

Praise_Report:
Name: Sunshine

Prayer_Praise
I know that this is an unusual prayer but I pray for a friendship with a person name Robert. This person has been through a great deal of pain, hurt and can't trust anyone because of being hurt and letdown. So he put up all these defences that can't seem to be tore down. I can't speak to Robert about God if he doesn't trust me. I would like to help him feel again and to bring down those defences and let him know that God loves him and that he is not alone. And that our friendship be a lasting one.

Praise_Report:
Name: Connie

Prayer_Praise
DEAR GOD, I AM ASKING YOU TO HELP ME AND MY SON. MY DAUGHTER WAS KILLED IN A CAR WRECK (2-6-2000) SHE WAS KILLED BY THE AIR BAG AND MY SON WAS WITH HER. I PRAY EVER NIGHT FOR HER TO COME HOME BUT, I KNOW THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE. SHE WAS MY ONLY LITTLE GIRL SHE WAS 16 AND SHE HAD JUST GOT HER LICENSE IN DECEMBER OF 1999. THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY TO THE SHOPPING MALL AND A CAR HIT THEM AND THE AIR BAG CAME OUT AND SEVERED HER SPINE. THEY SAID SHE HAD A LITTLE BREATH IN HER BUT I DON'T KNOW. I KEEP WAITING ON HER TO COME TO THE DOOR AND SAY MOMMY GIVE ME SOME MONEY . ALL I ASK IS FOR HER TO KNOW THAT I LOVE HER VERY MUCH AND THAT I THINK OF HER EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE. TELL HER THAT MOMMY AND BUB LOVE HER SO VERY MUCH AND WE MISS HER SO VERY MUCH PLEASE PRAY FOR US TO HELP COPE WITH HER PASSING

Prayer_Request:
Praise_Report:
Name: bob
Date: Saturday, January 17, 2004

Prayer_Praise
My wife of 28 years is planning on leaving me/us our two teenage kids..pleae pray that she will decide to follow god and love us thank you

Prayer_Request:
Praise_Report:
Name: benjamin
Post_on_bbs:

Prayer_Praise
Dear bros, Ive been hurt in church. My pastor and our music "leader" think me and the band are not good enough, and all they do is scold us. This weekend Im about to leave church for good. The worst thing is that the "leader" is my bro-in-law! So if I go to my mom, she'll just sigh and kinda ignore me. But i am good in music. Thank U

Praise_Report:
Name: Julie
email: none
Send_Email_Prayer: No please do not send email.

Prayer_Praise
I am praying that I will get a job interview and a job offer from a civil engineering company in South Bend, IN. I am unemployed and need to find a job and am unable financially to relocate. I need a job soon.

Praise_Report:
Name: Sara

Prayer_Praise
Please pray for my short cervix I am 20 weeks pregnant and need this baby to stick around for a long while please pray that he will be born healthy and happy. I need to my cervix to grow and this baby to stay put!Thank you

Praise_Report:
Name: John

Prayer_Praise
My wife has aches and pains in her shoulder, arm, knees, and hip to the degree that they keep her from doing many of the things she needs to do. Please pray for her complete healing from these conditions. Thank You

Praise_Report:
Name: sandy
email:

Prayer_Praise
I have two request 1. Is for Michael first salvation and a healing as he fell from a balcony and is paralyzed from the neck down. 2. Is Bob who is a Christian and was delieverd from drinking 6 yrs. ago as fallen back inti it.please pray for a healing and filling of the holy spirit...thank you and God bless your work

Praise_Report:
Name: Paulie

Prayer_Praise
for Hilary's salvation please-thanks!!

Praise_Report:
Name: yvonne

Prayer_Praise
please pray for erin she is in deep trouble. she is in satans grip. pray she reseves a revelation from God, and comes to the Lord and leave satan at the back door

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement