Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » torture

Author Topic: torture
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, Terrie needs deliverance from whatever is causing her depression. Please heal Terrie Lord only you know the pain she suffers. She told us that she has suffered with this problem for many years even in her childhood. Father, let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven and give Terrie peace that passes all understanding. We will be very careful to give You all the glory, the entire honor and all the praise for your miracle of healing. We pray in the Name of Jesus Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Father, we bind these chains of depression, suicide and everything else the enemy is throwing at our sister, in the name of Your Son, Jesus..please, Father, touch her, fill her heart with STRENGTH to get through this crisis and open her eyes to see YOU, Father God and reach up to Her Heavenly Father...Father, please replace what the enemy has stolen from her and again fill her with Your peace, hope and joy!! Thank you Father for always hearing our prayers and for the grace you pour down upon all of us. Amen'
Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 18 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From_Online_Prayer_Chain: - www.onlineprayerchain.com
Prayer_Request: Yes
Praise_Report:
Name: Terrie
email: affexshun21@aol.com
Send_Email_Prayer: Yes send me email prayers.
Post_on_bbs: Yes post my prayer request on the BBS.
Date: Thursday, December 04, 2003

Prayer_Praise:

My request according to the promise of
God's word in Matthew 18 is that He will
set me free from anything natural or
otherwise which has held me in the
bonds of depression for most of my life.
I am 49 and desperately do not wish to
live like this any longer. Many times
I feel that suicide is the only relief
available for me, but I really don't
want to die, I just want to live..and
my life now is not living, it's torture.
Thank you.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement