Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » FINALS!!!

Author Topic: FINALS!!!
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 10 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again,

I made a 68 on my last algebra test, with a chance to gain 10 points back, so I'll have a 78 - bringing my test average to about a 78.3 - I need an 80 or better on the final to make a B in the class. I never thought I could accomplish more than a C and I'm very excited! [clap2]

The final is 30 questions, multiple choice. I'm hoping to end out with a B. I have no chance of an A but I'm happy enough with a B! Pray for my studying, it's crunch time! [Smile] Thanks everyone!

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Father God, I pray that you give Risamyrisa the patience and wisdom and PEACE she needs and already has, to do the very best she can in her finals. Lord, please be with her so she can do the best she can do, with what she has learned and give her a peace as she is taking them! Amen'

God Bless Risamyrisa! I wish you the VERY best on your finals ....I bet you do much better than you even think you will..that's how it usually happens!! [Wink]

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all!

Please pray for patience for me, my final exams start next week! My grades have been good enough that I know I'm going to pass all of my classes, and I'm thankful that the semester is almost over! Next semester is my last at community college and then I move on to a university. I might be able to graduate in two years, I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for your prayers throughout this semester, it has been a tough one!

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement