Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Urgent Prayer Request For Desi

Author Topic: Urgent Prayer Request For Desi
trying_to_have_faith
Advanced Member
Member # 1904

Icon 21 posted      Profile for trying_to_have_faith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Bless I am so happy that she's ok!

--------------------
God Bless

Posts: 24 | From: california | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise God from Whom ALL blessings flow! Thanks for the wonderful update! SO glad Desi is better and you all had a safe trip. God Bless!!!
Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 10 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soon and very soon,
we are going to meet the King;

Soon and very soon we are going to see the King!

[Smile]

God is soooo goood yes God is sooo goood!

[dance] [dance] [dance] [dance] [dance]
[wave3]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad she is ok.. [wave3]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we are back. Whew!

I want to thank you all who prayed. I also want to share a praise that we were about 35 iles into our journey and Desi's fever broke.

Mind you we had tried everything and nothing was bringing her fever down, but prayer did!!

I knew in an instant it was you all praying I could feel it!

We did continue on to the hospital and Desi has Influenza A.

But praise God again, we caught it quick enough that she can take the antiviral agent for it. You have to take it within 2 days of symptoms or it doesnt work. But this should keep her from getting any worse and make her downtime a little shorter than it might have been.

Thank you all. I love you!
Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am agreeing in prayer for Desi and the rest of you and pray that God touches her and brings that fever right down and gives you all a peace as you turn to the Father for healing of Desi.
Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can acount on us Sister ~

We will pray now.. amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please Pray for Desi right now; We are running to the hospital 70 miles away with her she has been running a 104 fever since last night and we cannot get it to break.

Thank, I love you all

Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement