Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please Pray for My Cousin!

Author Topic: Please Pray for My Cousin!
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Bless you all for your loving prayers on behalf of Jane and my aunt and uncle! They found the tumor was 'floating' (I still don't actually understand how a tumor 'floats'?)...but, they are giving Jane medicine to shrink the tumor and they will go in Monday and try to remove it. The doctor DID say, that 90% of these he sees are usually nonmalignant....so we are thanking you ALL for the prayers!!! Jane was just in a bad car accident a few weeks ago (ran off of the road to avoid hitting a deer) and has had a lot of headaches and numbness in her hands and arms. We are just wondering if all of this has to do with the jolt when she veered off of the road and hit the ditch to avoid hitting that deer.

Thanks too, for prayers for my aunt and uncle, they are holding up well and have strong faith and we know that God is indeed in control of this entire thing.

God Bless all of you!!!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Prayer]
Amen we will pray..~

[Prayer]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, our sister’s Aunt Bee and Uncle Garvin’s daughter is in need of healing. Father, guide the surgeon’s hands as Jane is operated on that the tumor will be completely removed with no ill effects upon Jane. Lord, impart peace upon Aunt Bee and Uncle Garvin that they will come through this trial with strengthened faith. We pray that your will be done here on earth as it is in heaven. We pray in the Name of Jesus Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ask that all my brothers and sisters in Christ would PLEASE lift my cousin Jane, up in their prayers. She is in her early 30s and today they did an MRI on her and found a tumor growing on her spine at the base of her neck and she is headed for the hospital for surgery. Please, my aunt is so torn, my uncle is blind and cannot do much to help her, he is homebound but is praying and asking that others pray for my Aunt Bee and Jane and for the entire family at this time.

[Prayer] 'Lord God, please give them all Your peace that passes ALL understanding, Father and give Aunt Bee and Uncle Garvin STRENGTH and peace at this time to get through this. I ask that you shrink this tumor and be with the entire medical staff who are working on Jane. Lord, we ask that you keep her safely in your Loving arms and let us always be mindful that YOU ARE IN CONTROL and have a purpose for her. Please Lord, make us all strong to accept that Your will is the PERFECT will in all of our lives. In your Precious Son Jesus' name, I ask these things. Amen and Amen.'

Thank you all for your prayers on her behalf and God Bless you!!

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement