Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Employment

Author Topic: Employment
chestnutmare
Advanced Member
Member # 392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chestnutmare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you brother for your kind prayer. I will let you know how the Lord answers. He is provident and the testing of my faith will give me strength in Him. The Lord's will be done, in me, through me and throughout all the churches.

Patrice

Let us glorify our Lord and enjoy Him forever.!

Posts: 79 | From: Swanzey, NH | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, let those in authority to hire Patrice look upon her application with favor and hire her for one of the positions at the school that will be the most rewarding for her. Make Patrice an effective witness for our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and help her to be successful in her new job. In Jesus Name Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chestnutmare
Advanced Member
Member # 392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chestnutmare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am once again unemployed. I had two seasonal part-time jobs which ended three weeks ago. I have been trying for a long time to get work at a particular school and currently have application/resumes in for two job openings. Pray that the Lord will provide work and wisdom so that I make right choices. I believe that I am well qualified to fill either position. I need the Lord to cause the people making the hiring decisions to look upon me with favor. Thank you for your prayers.
Patrice

The chief end of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.

Posts: 79 | From: Swanzey, NH | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement