Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer for my husband, myself and family

Author Topic: Prayer for my husband, myself and family
In The Faith
Advanced Member
Member # 1334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for In The Faith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Lord bless your marriage and send healing to your daughter.
I am also waiting for the perfect timing of God to save my husband who is very difficult to deal with.
Hang in there. Seems people have a habit of giving up just as the blessing is about to happen.
Gentle Christian hugs to you.

--------------------
Don't look at how big the giant is,
Look at how big God is!

Posts: 26 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for all your needs and concerns. God bless you. Keep us informed so we can all praise God together as He is a great and almighty God.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darcie, Welcome to the prayer board. I will pray for your situation and all of your concerns. God wants to help, all we have to do is ask, and I can sense that you have. What's left? This is the hardest part, waiting for His answer. Do not be concerned, His Word tells us He will answer, and God can not lie. So, He WILL answer, in His time and in His way. Patience is something we all need, and others have more than some. I will pray that God would grant you His patience as we wait on Him. "Father, You know about all the concerns of our sister, I ask that You grant her an extra portion of patience as she waits for her miracles from You. I ask also that You would send Your angels to be near her and her family at this time. Let these angels be a constant source of peace in her life and the lives of each member of the family. We love You, and trust that You will send Your miracles in a timely fashion, that the entire family would learn to depend on You and only You. We thank You for loving us that You would send Your only Son to be the sacrifice for our sins, that we would have a home in Heaven with You through accepting Your Son into our heart and life. We praise You for the miracles we have seen thus far, and in advance for the miracles You are about to provide for this family. I would ask also that if there is any in this family that has not accepted Your free gift of salvation, that they would do so in short time. Thank You for your everlasting love. We love You, we praise You, and we thank You. In the precious name of the Lord Jesus, Your Son, Amen. Thank You Jesus." Darcie, may you find comfort in knowing that you have many friends who care for you on this board. Ray
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
darcilynn
Member # 2373

Icon 18 posted      Profile for darcilynn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Im glad i found this board, i dont want to ramble to much, but even making this short it may look that way, i just wanted to ask for prayer years ago i was on fire for Jesus, difficulties in my marriage, husband not saved and doing bad things eventually burned out all the spiritual energy i had and i backslid, my one of my prayers back then was that he would find a christian friend, to encourage him and help him, as all his friends were into terrible things. i gave up on an answer to that prayer and the years dragged on, our marriage i am surprised kept grimly on. i have been depressed over the years and started remembering the times i was happuest in my life is when i was walking with JESUS, and i started praying again, even though they seemed very weak prayers. we moved back to our home state and my husband started hanging out with bad people again, then I day i was reading THE POWER OF A PRAYING WIFE and i just simply prayed LORD, i guess i can pray for him one more time, then in a matter of days his best friend from his childhood came back into his life, and this man is a fairly new christian, and they have been spending alot of time together, and my husbands attitude towards me and life has been changing for the more positive, im very scared because ive seen faint hopes of changes before and they never lasted, but i do have some hope and thats why im here asking for whoever would read this would feel it in there heart to pray, his name is Tim, and mine is Darcie, id also like prayer for my 16 yr old daughter who is battling diabetes 2 very severly and has been sick alot this yr, shes also going through some confusing times, she just met her real dad a year ago and hes several states away and he keeps encouraging her to move there with him, that would not be a good thing as he doesnt know how to care for her condition and hes not exactly the most trusting person, her name is megan, i have 2 other teenagers that should be included in these prayers as so far so good with them but when satan attacks he attacks us all, thank you soooo much.. sincerely Darcie
Posts: 4 | From: maine | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement