Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Pray for Matthew's mom...

Author Topic: Pray for Matthew's mom...
Han-a
Advanced Member
Member # 2209

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Han-a   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so glad there has been no bad news but I will pray for some good news. [Prayer] [Prayer] [Prayer]

--------------------
Han-a

If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it.

Posts: 200 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not much new going on in this situation but there hasn't been any bad news yet! She'll be going through some additional tests in the coming weeks so please keep those prayers coming!

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will certainly lift up Matthew's Mom in my prayers. Hope everything turns out OK with her. Please keep us updated!!

God Bless,

Pam

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RisamyRisa
Advanced Member
Member # 1854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RisamyRisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

Many of you are familiar with my boyfriend, Matthew, from previous posts. I'm asking for prayers for his mother. She has many suspected health problems. Yesterday she had an MRI, today she has an endoscopy. She has joint pain, acid reflux problems, nodules on her vocal cords, and the list isn't quite complete yet. I know that there have been other health problems in her past. They are considering gall-bladder surgery as well, poor thing. She doesn't work, and her husband is retiring in December after 25 years with his company. They are trying to get everything taken care of before they have to take over their own health insurance. They are Christians but they don't have a church family, so I would like to encourage my little extended family here to please wrap her and her family in prayers and love. These people are very special to me. Thank you!

--------------------
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.. God picks you from the patch and washes the dirt off. He cuts out the top and removes the yucky stuff, and then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light in you to shine for all the world to see!

Posts: 108 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement