Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » New Bride left & Involved w/ Ex-Boyfriend!!

Author Topic: New Bride left & Involved w/ Ex-Boyfriend!!
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian L.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dear Sister in Christ (cuti4u34),

I really want to thank you for opening up your heart to me with words of encouragement and true words of wisdom, faith and hope in our Lord God!

Thank you dear soul for standing in agreement with me in Satans defeat by the power of God Amighty, and in Jesus precious and holy name! It IS by the Blood of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ that Satan was defeated 2000 years ago at the Cross, and Satan IS defeated yet again today!!!!

I proclaim the Victory in the Lord God, by HIS power, and in the precious, sweet name of Christ Jesus, our dear Lord!!!! ALL bondage that Satan has attempted to keep on Sara, and our marriage are BROKEN and we are FREED and returned to our rightful position as children of God, according to His holy word! (Satan and his evil spirits and anything that he is using against us is binded by the Blood of the Lord Jesus!!!)

For it is written "No weapon formed against you shall prosper" I claim this promise in Jesus name!!!

By the MAGNIFICENT power of God, and the Lord Jesus Blood we claim these things Victorious and Triumphant ONLY in your wonderful name Lord Jesus!!!!

ALL THANKS, ALL PRAISES AND GLORY TO OUR FATHER GOD IN HEAVEN!!! We are humble, and so grateful Lord for your blessings and miracles that you so lovingly pour out upon your children! Thank you for past miracles, present miracles and blessings in progress and miracles which we are about to receive! THANK YOU FOR YOUR GIFT OF SALVATION TO US ALL LORD JESUS!!!!

We PRAISE the name of Jesus, and bring all honor and glory to God Almighty for restoring this marriage completely, and allowing his two children to join hands and hearts in Him each and every day, to go out in the world serving and praising our Lord God and winning souls through the love of Jesus Christ, for the Kingdom of our amazing, gracious God! For HE IS SO GOOD, SO GREAT!!!!

Thank you for caring and showing us love with your wonderful post, and committed, unwavering faith and prayers for me, my dearest bride Sara and our families!

I thank the Lord for sending you into my life with your kind words today!

I look forward to sharing a wonderful praise report with all of you dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ who have had our backs in prayer!!!

May God in Heaven shine upon you like never before my Sister in Christ!

In Him,

Your Brother

--Brian

Posts: 54 | From: NE | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cuti4u34
Member # 2306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cuti4u34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian,
I will continue to pray for you and Sara..What the Lord has joined together let no man put asunder.. Pls continue to have faith!!! and also, regardless of the circumstances praise the lord, and bless him.. Also, pray the blood of Jesus over Sara, yourself, and your marriage.. Remember Job was tested, he kept right on praising and blessing the lord!! Whatsover is binded/bound on earth shall be done in heaven!!! Claim sara for the kingdom of heaven and that the evil one will loose sarah from his grip!!!! Also, try fasting that is known to be very powerful and effective.. I will keep you both in my prayers, and i believe and have faith as i am praying now, the lord has answered this prayer according to his will.. Thanks be to god from whom all blessings flow!!!

Posts: 4 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cuti4u34
Member # 2306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cuti4u34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for both you and Sarah, What the lord has joined together, shall not be put usunder.. Also, Pls praise the lord daily, regardless of the situation!! Continue to bless the lord and praise him. ALso, bless Sarah, and pls pray the blood of Jesus over Sarah, and yourself and your marriage daily! Claim Sara for the kingdom of heaven, and that the evil one has no claim to her.. Whatsover is bound on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatsoever is binded on earth shall be binded in heaven.. Remember the story of Job??? Job continued to praise and serve the lord only while being tested.. Pls keep up your faith and love in the lord, and he will see you through... God Bless You , and i will keep you in my prayers!
Posts: 4 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cuti4u34
Member # 2306

quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
I will stand with you in prayer brother.

But also remember that we have the power to bind and loose here on earth and know that He will also do so in Heaven.

Rebuke the enemy outloud and command him to take his hands of you marriage. Cover your wife in prayer. Regardless of whether Sara knows it or not, in God's eyes you are still the spiritual head of your household! Do not neglect the power God has created in you to both bless and curse.

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brian:

I continue to pray for the restoration of your marriage. But I feel the need to say something to you here today that you may want to reject. But I ask you to just talk to the Lord in earnest about this and see if this might be a word for you.

Let me preface this by saying that You are absolutely right to see that this depression in spiritual warfare. And you will defeat it through Spiritual warfare.

Here is what I want to say to you. You need to give Sara over to God. You pray now for the restoration of your marriage and I believe that is Biblical and in the will of God. You need to rest in that your prayers will be answered.

That doesn't mean stop praying for the restoration, but I think it might mean changing the focus of your prayer which is your desire for your wife back.

God knows you miss her and long for her. But Sara may be going through this sifting because God needs to reach her on a different level.

These times are short and God is working to bring his children into a place where there is no question that they are his, a kind of awakening and call to seriousness.

This maybe what is in store for Sara right now and that seriousness needs to be owned by her personally and not because she is following your spiritual leadership. God's will for us is first and foremost eternal.

I suggest that you with God's help let go of Sara enough to pray that God will do what ever work he needs to do in Sara's life to bring her to where he needs her to be.

This will require you to step out of your own wants for your own self in the situation right now. Trusting that in the End the restoration f your marriage will come because God's will is that you not divorce.

This may mean that you and Sara are apart for a time, while God works in her life apart from you.

Too often we want God to answer our prayers and we want to tell him how the answer should look. We cant do this. What I am saying to you is that as the husband who loves Sara, you must be willing to lay aside your own desires for her as a wife enough to give her over to God.

This means that your prayers for her will change to prayers for her apart from prayers for the two of you united.

It also means that the focus of your daily life and ministry and walk with God will change focus from the all consuming vision of restoration of your own marriage to what God wants to work in YOU personally and singularly right now in this moment and to the lessons that HE has for you (HIS son Brian) and to what purpose he has for you right now as the individual that it Brian husband of Sara, yes, but FIRST and FOREMOST Brian Child of God.

Resist the Devil who has come to you in a Spirit of Depression and he will flee. You can resist him by surrounding yourself in praise music; bringing your thoughts into submission (which may mean taking them off Sara and the restoration of your marriage and placing them on God and your relationship with him apart from the role he plays as the one who will answer your prayers and restore your marriage.)

I have a sincere feeling of fear that the focus of your relationship with God is become one that is limited to his ability to do this and thus fulfill the desires of your heart. But he fulfills the desire of our heart just by being God, even if he never answered a single prayer to our preconceived picture of what that answer is. Have you placed God in a box and limited your relationship to that of God the redemmer of my marriage???

I strongly suggest that you take your focus from this situation and give it over to God in Faith by getting out and begin to look for ways to minister to others with needs that are not related to marriage restoration.

I suggest also that you focus your intercessory prayer time for Sara on God's will for her life right now, understanding that His will for the restoration of your marriage may come after his will for her life right now is achieved. The enemy may have brought Sara to leave, but it is God that allowed her to be shaken and it is God that will work to her good the shaking... but in his time and for HIS purpose.

I suggest that you make time to dedicated to your being God's son rather than Sara's husband child of God.

I also suggest that you limit the time that your mind has free reign over your thoughts by submerging your eyes and ears in praise and study of the word. This will not leave a lot of opportunity for fiery darts.

With MUCH Love, and Prayer, In Christ,
Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Mike
Advanced Member
Member # 2142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pastor Mike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to let you know that I have gone through a similar experience. I enjoyed 19 wonderful years with a wife that I know the Lord sent to me. We both testified to each other when we got married that we had asked for the same thing--someone to strengthen me and I my spouse. Unfortunately after I went to the seminary, she left me. It was devastating to be left alone after so many years together. I had many lonely nights and God ministered to me over time to be able to cope with this devastation. I later had a Christian brother share with me that he had a similar experience and that his wife just did not have the anointing to be a pastor's wife. The same is true for my ex-wife. She is still living with a man outside of marriage. God shared with me later Psalm 119:71-72 which says that it was good for me to be afflicted because God's word became more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold. I know right now it doesn't seem that way to you, but God is still sharing His words of comfort with you. God in His infinite wisdom has also sent to me a loving wife to care for me who does have the anointing to minister to others. She has posted in your thread (the one immediately before me is hers). God does not overpower the will of a person so that she will succomb to His will. If He does indeed work within her to bring her back (if she listens to Him), it will take time. She may even divorce you before that happens. We just have to wait for His caring to reach her heart, if indeed it does. If it doesn't, He will open the door for an even better relationship. The Bible says to wait upon the Lord, and that may mean for His to do an even better thing that what you had before. Joseph had to wait upon God for years before the ministry God had in mind was effected. Just keep praying and be willing to bend your will to God doing something else if the first person doesn't change. He will. Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Posts: 55 | From: Staunton, IL | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian,

It is good as you request others to pray for you that you remember so many others who are having problems too..we all, each and every one of us have problems to lift up to God. He hears each prayer and will be faithful to us. Know that God IS IN CONTROL as I have said before, HE NEVER fails us!!

I've found that when I'm at my lowest, when I turn to help others in need by praying for them, it seems as though my burdens get lighter and lighter and my soul has much more peace.....my hope is that, as you reach out and try to pray for others as well as asking for prayer for yourself that the Lord will bless you too!! It is when we help others that God will step in to help us so many times.......we are all here, you are not forgotten, we are all praying. Keep the faith and know you are well loved and start praying for others in need along with the prayers you lift up for yourself.....I pray you find the peace in your heart that you so deeply are searching for!!!!!

In His love and service

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian L.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to share briefly with you that when (or if you choose to) pray for me and my dearest Sara, please say a few extra words of prayer for the fact that my 'blue' days have turned into full-blown depression! Yes, I am even on cutting edge medication too. It aint 'cutting' it.

I am saddened and embarrassed to even admit to it. Most people always know of me as happy-go-lucky and upbeat! I usually am. My concentration in my profession, my home responsibities and the MAJOR DUTY class that I'm supposed to have a rather large manual read entirely hasn't happened!.... I am lacking drive, determination, commitment and the concentration has gone out the window.

I wouldn't say anything normally about this, but it is getting worse no matter how much I am praying or trying to be in the word! Even picking up the Bible to open it and read has been a chore. I HATE THIS!!!!

I know that the Enemy is STILL working overtime since I pray so much during the day for everyone, and I WILL NOT stop fighting for my marriage and praying/trusting God for Satan's grip to be released, and his lies finally exposed to Sara so she will once again live to SERVE the Lord God. He knows how much I desire to serve in various forms of ministry as the Holy Spirit is calling me!

Satan has even totally delayed the development of the Christian-based "Help" website that I feel the calling to bring to fruition! Lack of money, assistance, etc.....His arrows haven't normally hit me this hard, but with my health having slipped and the stress level having been pretty high many times for about 4 months, he is having a real 'hayday' with me!

I have NO DOUBT that the Enemy is waging serious spiritual warfare with me and my dear Sara and SOOO MANY other marriages and families! Would you ask and believe with me for the Lord God to add EXTRA hedge of protection around us where ever we may be/go, and for our families too????? Thanks.

Terribly sorry here folks. I don't mean to whine. It isn't a good trait to have. It is just a real kick to the head for this to go on day after day with little or NO relief so to speak. I call out to the Lord and DO TRUST HIM everyday! It seems as though the prayers go nowhere so much lately.

I would NOT be here without my Lord and Saviour being my complete sufficiency and carrying me many days. I PRAISE YOU GOD FOR YOUR LOVE AND TENDER MERCIES!

Please pray for this all to work out for the glory and honor of God SOON. I really don't know how much more of this I can take. EVERYTHING has fallen due and needing my time, money and attention in a very URGENT way. I can't cut it no matter what I do. TOO MUCH ALL AT ONCE!

I just keep missing my dear partner in life, and her loving ways, plus the beautiful prayer time that we used to share together, and reading God's word. I can't lie, or diminish it at all....God knows me. I LONG FOR THE JOY AND HAPPINESS WITH MY DEAR SARA, AND GROWING/WALKING IN THE LORD JESUS TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN! HE WILL RESTORE OUR MARRIAGE I KNOW WITH COMPLETE FAITH, I just have had some VERY VERY tough spots missing her. So many things trigger thoughts of her from what we used to do, say, where we'd go, around the house.....etc.....

I am so thankful that she is ultimately in God's hands, and I KNOW THAT and am not fearful or worried as He has a hedge of protection around her, my in-laws, my family, and me.

Thanks for caring and adding this to your prayers my friends.

In Christ Jesus,

--Brian L.

Posts: 54 | From: NE | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Just a quick note to say thank you again to EVERYONE who has posted, prayed, fasted, emailed and sent words of encouragement to me! I really appreciate your kind words, and want you to know that I value and STILL need your prayers every day too!

The Enemy is trying to break me down many days with depression, troubled finances, and other 'poison arrows' attempting to keep me from the different forms of ministry that the Lord God is calling me to be involved with.

Your daily prayers and kind words are SO beneficial to keep me going! Some days it feels as though you're all I got, even though I KNOW Jesus Christ NEVER leaves nor forsakes me and is ALWAYS within my heart!

Satan is very smooth and deceptive as we all know. He throws many confusing things at me, and is still doing his best with deceiving my beloved Sara. His days ARE numbered though. God hears the prayers of the righteous which are powerful and effective according to His Holy word!

I BELIEVE with 100% certainty that the Lord Jesus is NOT going to allow His (temporarily) lost sheep to be messed with by the Enemy for much longer! God's word says that NO ONE will pluck them from HIS hand! Satan is SOON defeated in my marriage and OTHER marriages on this website! VICTORY IS God ALmighty's and we PRAISE, HONOR and do GLORIFY your Holy, deserving, MAGNIFICENT NAME!!!!!

Thank you again everyone for your love, kindness, and prayers! Prayers DO get heard, and so thankfully they REALLY DO get answered many times in MIRACULOUS ways! The Holy Spirit is leading me to cling to this and I WILL until the Day we are husband and wife again! PRAISE GOD!!!

May the Lord God watch over you and richly bless you and your families!!!

In Christ Jesus we humbly, reverently ask with faith and confidence Lord God, according to YOUR WILL. Amen, and Amen.

Your humble, loving Brother

--Brian L.

Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Brian L.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you from the bottom of my heart Pastor Dave!

I have to be perfectly honest.....I have been a bit afraid of how all the Lord God is going to use me and Sara in ministry (The 'not knowing' when, where He will choose to use us...and so very many different ways too!) But reading what your wrote in your post about the restoration of our marriage really choked me up a lot and made me feel it again..."YES! The Lord God DOES answere prayers!" and I have felt the SAME EXACT way since day one when this all happened!

I will graciously take that as yet another 'sign' that I have been praying to receive today from our Heavenly Father! Since you posted that Pastor Dave, it has helped to inspire me and fire me up for the Lord at a time where the 'blues' just wouldn't go away. The Enemy wants me saddened and disheartened for serving our loving, merciful, MAGNIFICENT God and CREATOR of the Universe!

Thank you SO much for those very words Pastor Dave! It IS exactly what I needed to see right now to reassure what the Holy Spirit has been telling me inside all along NO MATTER what the evil prince of darkness stirrs before me.

I thank you again for BELIEVING without ANY doubt as our Lord God commands in His Word that if we doubt we are as tides of the sea being tossed to and fro, and can EXPECT to receive NOTHING if this is our faith! I appreciate your prayers!!!

It is a only a matter of the Good Lord's timing and I will graciously shout PRAISES and GLORY TO HIS HOLY DESERVING NAME!!!! My section of the World I pray will NEVER be the SAME as it was from that day forward! Pray for my heart, mind and voice will be lifted up EVEN HIGHER telling the bold TRUTH of life, eternal living and the wages of sin no matter who is offended!

May the Lord God continue to bless you, your family and your ministry richly Pastor Dave!!!!

In Christ Jesus precious name we humbly, yet confidently ask of our GRACIOUS Father in Heaven, AMEN

Your Brother in Christ

--Brian L.
(Forgiven sinner and mere servant of Jesus)

Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am posting just to let you know that my prayers have not ceased. I am in full agreement with you that Satan will be defeated and that many souls will be added to the kingdom because of the restoration of your marriage. There is VICTORY in JESUS!

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

A sincere 'thank you' to ALL for your posts, prayers, emails and continued encouragement! PRAISE THE HOLY NAME OF OUR LORD GOD IN HEAVEN!

I want to ask that you would take a moment to re-read my initial post on this 'topic' and continue to pray for my new Bride--Sara over the next week or so! (Don't forget Sara is a 'new' believer and very impressionable with what others say)

PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I AM SOUNDING LIKE A BROKEN RECORD ON THIS SUBJECT!...... You all have been closer to me than some of my family and I really depend on you and the prayers/support you provide! You may have NO idea what you mean to me, but it IS a LOT!

I really feel the leading of the Holy Spirit in this matter. Some breakthrough in Sara's heart and mind is NOT far off. I REALLY JUST FEEL IT INSIDE WITHOUT ANY DOUBT! I feel a HEAVINESS that we are SO close in the Holy Spirit penetrating thru her hardened heart and mind. We CAN'T QUIT NOW!~ The Enemy would love this and I AINT GONNA PLEASE HIM NO WAY!

There is SPIRITUAL WARFARE going on in all of this! Satan is FIGHTING to keep me and my dear wife from getting into ministry for the Lord Jesus Christ!!! ARE WE GOING TO BE COMPLACENT AND LET HIM WIN? NOOO!!!!!!!!!! SATAN IS DEFEATED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!!!

Brothers and Sisters keep standing in agreement for Satans defeat and Sara's reconciling with God in Heaven and then with her loving husband. Sara is SO very confused and completely blinded by the Enemy and his enticements and false 'satisfaction' and twisting of the truth/reality! Pray that Sara would once again 'see' the TRUTH and have the blinders removed from her eyes!!!!

Just pray for the Holy Spirit to do a 'cleaning up' and heavy conviction on the 'other man' involved and her 'friends' and family that are either trying to push this divorce 'madness' through or are condoning her behavior and encouraging it. These are decent people who are ALSO blinded in all of this mess!

Pray too for a complete Spiritual awakening in her hometown. Several of these people are said to be Born Again believers, but obviously (sadly) are NOT living it. There is SO much going on out there. I pray for everyone there in those towns and completely forgive them with NO ill feelings. I pray for their souls and minds.

Pray that this nightmare would end soon and that Satan would be DEFEATED in our lives and marriage before the date that the Judge has set for a Final divorce decree on December 8th, 2003! I still long for the day that Sara and I serve the Lord God in whatever form of ministry that He is calling us in to!!! PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY FOR HIS LOVE, FORGIVENESS, TENDER MERCIES AND HIS MIRACLES IN RESTORING OUR NEW MARRIAGE!!!!! VICTORY OVER SATAN IS IN THE LORD GOD OUR CREATOR AND BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB OF GOD!!!!!!!!

I thank each one of you for your persistent prayers and dedication! You all mean so much to me. I look forward to thanking you personally. It might only be in the 'PRAISE REPORT' email, but hopefully face to face on the other side one day!

I just have a really GOOD feeling in all of this and pray that you would too! Be well and may the Lord God Bless you today with ALL of YOUR needs! Be encouraged and HOPEFULL this week and NEVER lose the FAITH!!!!

This is COMPLETELY in the loving, caring hands of our MAGNIFICENT Creator and Lord God of ALL the Universe and I would NOT want it ANY other way!!!!!!

In Christ, I humbly thank you all, in His precious and Holy name AMEN

Your loving Brother in Him

--Brian L.

creative@actcom.net

Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Pam and all others who are praying for me, my sweetheart and soulmate Sara, and our finances AND the many ways that the Lord God is calling out for me to become deeply involved with several forms of ministry......

I just would like to take this opportunity to PRAISE our Heavenly Father for His tender mercies and kindness and never-ending love and forgiveness!

I thank our Lord Jesus for sending dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ who NEVER give up on praying for me and my situation(s)..... Although I have never had a particularly 'easy' life, I would have NEVER in a MILLION years would have dreamed that any of this would be happening right now, and that there would be such a major battle going on within me and within Sara Lynn for the Enemy to win out and try his best to defeat us in living for and SERVING our Lord in ministry.

I never would have thought that so soon into marriage would there be such an ALL OUT WAR on our marriage and staying committed to the Lord God and one another as we talked about SO much, and vowed with confidence on that WONDERFUL/BEAUTIFUL day April 12th, 2003!

This is simply beyond my comprehension, and far beyond ANY pain that I have EVER experienced!!!

It is so vitally important that I have each one of you praying for me and my dearest Sara every day! I really feel that if it weren't for all of you caring, praying daily, emailing me and posting here, I just fear that I would have 'LOST IT' so LONG ago! This has been harder on me than anything I have EVER imagined.

The Enemy is in 'OVERTIME' every single day trying to steal my happiness, productivity and joy for the Lord and serving Him and whatever His Will is for us!!!!

I know without ANY doubt that our MAGNIFICENT Heavenly Father IS restoring our marriage and DEFEATING Satan and HAS ALREADY! I can't explain it, BUT whatever I receive from the Holy Spirit with His certainty and reassurance, I don't NEED TO explain!

I PRAISE YOUR HOLY WONDERFUL NAME LORD JESUS AND HONOR/GLORIFY THE NAME OF GOD THE FATHER FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND ARE SO MIRACULOUSLY DOING TO BRING ALL GLORY AND MORE PRAISES TO YOUR HOLY NAME!!!!

Just wanting to say thank you humbly for all that each one of you do in praying with commitment and passion for me and my beautiful soulmate Sara Lynn and the ministry that the Lord is calling us to!

I appreciate you, your love and kindness and want you to know that I DO appreciate it, and am praying for you and your needs as well!

In Christ Jesus precious and Holy Name we humbly, reverently ask these things in your name Lord God according to the Words you have written in the Great Book! AMEN and AMEN

Your Brother in Christ! (Keep your eyes peeled for that 'PRAISE REPORT' cause its GONNA happen my friends in Jesus Christ!!!!)

--Brian L.
(Forgiven sinner and servant for Christ!)

TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Lord, I humbly lift Brian up to you at this time and ask that you place your healing hands upon his body, the body YOU made, whose every hair on his head you know the number, who life you hold in Your precious hands and ask that you make him strong and continue to fill him with peace and strength at this time.

Brian, I found when I was at my very lowest, struggling with a catastrophic illness and on the chemo, that was when God ministered to me the most. Lift others up in prayer, be a blessing to others when you are hurting and I promise you, God will pour out more blessings upon you than you can contain. His desire is that we continually life our dear brothers and sisters up to Him in prayer as we petition Him for our own needs. I know from experience it works, I did it daily and the doctors told me I wouldn't be here, but God still has a little for me to do!!! [Wink] I will carry on and the Lord has been SO faithful and true whenever HE has given me a task, the tools have always been at hand to carry it out!! I await a surgery soon, but, I have NO FEAR, for I know that I'm going to be fine, God has a ministry for my husband and myself to do for now. I will be happy to do His biding the best I can do while I am here, but, I will be ever ready when it is time for God to call me home!!

Know you are SOOOO well loved and that Our Heavenly Father would not have you suffer for nought.....He knows your needs before you do, dear Brian and He has already taken the steps to provide all that you will need, keep the faith, don't lose sight of what you feel the Holy Spirit is leading you to do and know that your sister and brothers in Christ are continuing to lift you up and pray for you too!!

In His love and service,
Pam [Smile]

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Hello 'TwinsGranny' and all the other wonderful believers praying for me and caring as you do!

Let me just say to 'TwinsGranny' that your thoughts and prayers on your last post really hit me in a good way! I can't explain it, but there was a definite connection or 'feeling' that I received while I was reading it!

Your encouragement, your love, kindness and committed prayers for me, Sara, our marriage and the ministry that the Lord God is calling me to do has been SO up-lifting and especially inspiring. Satan has really done a lot to affect my health, peace, happiness and my general state of mind!

Thank you for always remembering us in your time of prayer and thanks to our Heavenly Father! You and your family are in my prayers as well.

Let me just add this if I may.....

Here's a quick post to humbly ask that when you so kindly talk to our Heavenly Father in prayer regarding me, Sara's mental and spiritual battles, our marriage, dissolution of divorce proceedings, our forgiveness of one another, our convictions where ever needed by the Holy Spirit, our finances, plus the ministry issues.

I ask that you would just add for me into your prayers that I am still having a few health problems from all of what has taken place. I need healing and a renewed heart and mind!

I have mostly elevated blood pressure which isn't always controlled with medication, some chest discomfort, and I have depression quite a bit. There are days where I have WAAY too much anxiety!

I need help and permanent healing by our Heavenly Father as this could ruin my career/profession if it continues! It could keep me from being employed ever again in a career that I have been blessed almost 20 years with!

The Enemy I believe is going to shoot arrows, and throw all sorts of things at me non-stop, and quite obviously with what he is doing in my dear Sara's life to keep us out of serving and living for the Lord God in the various forms of ministry for Christ Jesus, sharing with people God's ultimate love for the World!

I just thank you all SO much! Your love, kindness, encouragement and standing in agreement in prayer with me are paramount in getting me through this day by day!!! Thanks again to all who have been fasting for us!!!!

May the Lord God Bless you beyond your expectations!!! I love and care for you all!

In Christ Jesus we humbly, reverently ask of you Father in Heaven for YOUR Will to be done, AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ,

--Brian L.

(Just a sinner and servant for our Savior Jesus Christ)

TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Brian, our dear brother in Christ, we know that when we get to out lowest point, when we think Satan is hurling his firey darts at us the hardest, this is when our Lord is in us stronger than ever, HE will NEVER forsake or abandon you, dear brother and we will absolutely continue to lift this matter up in prayer, agreeing with you as you try to mightily to bring your wife back and have the Christ-centered home you so desperately need! He is our rock, our SALVATION, our peace, our comfort and the Lord we serve, the maker of the universe and everything that is in it, is mightier than any COURT, or anything the enemy might throw against us!!

Stand firm in your faith and know that your brothers and sisters in Christ love you and continue to lift you up in prayer, be still and listen for the Holy Spirit has laid it heavily upon my heart that God will be speaking to you in this time of trial.......know this, brother Brian, it is when we are set on the right path and doing the work of the Lord, that things sometimes get darkest before God shines the light upon our path and Satan will be doing everything he can to stop you from the misson our Precious Saviour has given you......he will LOSE!!

I pray, Father God, for the restoration of Brian and Sara's marriage and for his strength in the weeks ahead, please, Father God, give our brother the peace that passes ALL understanding as he struggles against the enemy and we all stand behind him, lifting him up at this time in prayer to you, Father God!

My wish is for you to find that wonderful peace, bubbling up in your heart at this time, and that God will give you the direction in which to go, He will never give you a mission to do, Brian and not give you the means to carry it out!!!

God's Blessings to you, dear brother!

Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Brian L.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though the Judge has made a Court date to pronounce a divorce decree on December 8th......He is NOT God and is only a man! Our loving Heavenly Father WILL restore my marriage before this date I have ABSOLUTE 100% FAITH and TOTAL BELIEF in our Mighty Lord God and CREATOR!!!!! Satan will NOT WIN THIS! Keep standing with me Brothers and Sisters!

Thank you for your wonderful, very meaningful prayers. (PLEEASE DON'T STOP!) The Enemy is still waging Spiritual Warfare on me and my Sara, as I am trying to grow deeper in the ways and love of the Lord God each day, and in becoming the Christlike, spiritual leader of our humble home by leading a Godly example for Sara and our families and NOT merely lipservice!

Please continue to pray for the design, website content, and every form of ministry that God is calling out for me to do. Finances coming together will be needed for the consolidation of debt, the Christ centered website devoted to the hurting and confused with marriage, family and relationship issues, and the cases of Bibles that I am buying to hand/send out to school children and people who are hurting and not knowing of the love of Jesus Christ and His tender mercies!

I really need an EXTRA dose of energy and dogged determination, not to mention...sheer willpower from the Lord God! There are SO many things that the Holy Spirit has laid upon my heart. I pray that I won't get side-tracked, frustrated or downright depressed with EVERYTHING falling due all at once!

Thank you all! I love you in Christ Jesus my dear friends and thank you for your powerful prayers and for standing in agreement with me on these things and for the protective hedge of thorns surrounding me, Sara (driving away ANY man) and our families protection! Evil IS all around us, especially now that I am closer yet to fullfilling things as a humble servant of our Lord God!

In Christ Jesus precious name and His Blood which cleanses and covers us in protection every minute of the day! May our Heavenly Fathers miracles shine down upon us, and may HIS Will be done, AMEN

All my love, respect, THANKS and admiration to you my dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ....

--Brian
(servant of Jesus Christ)

creative@actcom.net

TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

BrianL,

Just wanting you to know that we are really lifting you up in our prayers this day, God be with you and give you the peace you need at this time!

In His love and Service,

Pam

Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Thank you so much for coming forward and posting your wonderful testimony of God's GREATNESS, love and tender mercies!

I can not tell you how much I really appreciate your standing in 100% belief with me for the Lord God to deliver and shine His Blessings down on this fragile marriage once again to bring ALL Honor, glory and PRAISES to His name night and day!!!!

I just want for me and Sara to serve Him in whatever forms of ministry He choses, and to LIVE for HIM every day of our Lives putting Him FIRST!!!!!!

I don't want material things, I don't want money, fame, fortune or ANYTHING of that sort. A simple, healthy, happy Christ-filled live proclaiming His love to others is what I long for! There are GREAT things in store so far as serving the Lord God.... I JUST KNOW IT WITHOUT A DOUBT!

PRAISE GOD FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE BRINGING ABOUT IN THIS HEAVENLY FATHER! THANK YOU FOR THE SOULS THAT WILL BE LEAD TO YOU AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR! I am humbled and PROUD to be even a small part of this for YOU dearest Lord Jesus!

I am looking forward (STILL) to making a most joyous PRAISE and GORY TO GOD report some day soon! THANK YOU FOR YOUR MIRACLES AND ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS HEAVENLY FATHER!!!!!

You and your husband are in my prayers right now. Thank you again for your love and kindness dear soul!

May the Lord God bless you and your loved ones SO abundantly!!!!

In Jesus sweet and precious, Holy name we humbly, respectfully ask these things according to your Holy Word and YOUR Will oh Lord, AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ,

--Brian L.

creative@actcom.net

TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Dear Brian,

I am brand new to this board and have been reading all the posts here in this section, regarding your struggle to keep your marriage intact and have your beloved wife return to your home. In our weakest hour, God is strongest. I have had MANY examples of God's love and mercy and am a walking 'miracle' myself from a disease there is no cure for (but I am HERE [Smile] ). My husband is a Pastor and we will certainly add you to our praryerlist and lift you up esepcially in prayer in the next few hours! Stand strong and know that God is ALWAYS faithful and 'Greater is HE that is in me, than he that is in the world!!' Praise God!

God's most abundant grace, love and peace be with you this evening dear brother and in the days ahead!

Pam

Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Greetings my friends and Brothers and Sisters in Christ!~

Today at this moment I sit and ponder some about the outcome of tomorrows events in County Court with Sara and her attorneys urging the Judge to set a definitive divorce date in the court system. (Happening at 1100 mst)

I must admit.....There were a quite a few hours today were I felt a bit uneasy, somewhat uncertain and downright apprehensive about it all.

Then I said to myself "NO! I will NOT let Satan sway my BELIEF in the Lord God to deliver me in this and to totally restore my marriage as He has revealed to me in prayer!" I prayed and called out to our Heavenly Father to take ALL my thoughts, attitudes, emotions, fears, frustrations and deal with them entirely as I CAN'T sort them out or handle them all at once.

PRAISE THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY!!!! In just a matter of SECONDS I felt the love of Jesus as the Holy Spirit removed all anxiety and discomfort from my entire body! THANK YOU DEAR LORD JESUS!!!!

I have also been refreshed in re-reading the thoughts, encouragements and prayers of SO many wonderful people who truly care for me, for my dear wife, our marriage, the ministry that the Lord is laying upon my heart, the 'new' website for His Glory, finances....... Can you see how VERY thankful that I am for SO MUCH that is being prayed for, and being taken care of by the Lord God?!?!?! PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME AGAIN LORD GOD IN HEAVEN!

As I know with complete confidence and thankfulness, and utmost humility, you all are continuing to pray for/with me, for my strength, guidance, encouragement and the BEST/ONLY outcome which will GLORIFY and PRAISE GOD in tomorrows court ruling!

SATAN IS ALREADY DEFEATED TOMORROW AND AGAINST HIS INFLUENCE/STONGHOLDS IN OUR MARRIAGES DEAR FRIENDS!!! (BY GOD'S POWERFUL AND MIGHTY RIGHT HAND!) We Praise you Heavenly Father through your Son Jesus Christ and His Blood shed for us all!

God WILL be honored and praised in this and Sara WILL be healed and returned to the grace and mercies of our Magnificent Creator to live her life for HIM once again! I trust and BELIEVE with 100% certainty for Gods miraculous touch upon her heart and this marriage! Please continue to believe and stand with me in agreement on God's Holy Word!!!

I love and appreciate what YOU ALL have done and are doing for me and my desire to serve the Lord in a wonderful, COMMITTED way in ministry with my wife and our families.

Those who are fasting and praying between today and tomorrow morning at 1100 mst, I thank you for your love, sacrifice and your generous souls that you have been greatly blessed with!

I pray for you all my dear friends for each of your wants and needs to be met in Jesus holy name.

We humbly, reverently bow before you and ask these things be granted according to your Holy Word in Jesus precious name, AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ,

--Brian L.

(Servant of Jesus Christ)

creative@actcom.net

Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Thank you AGAIN for your wonderful emails and posts everyone!

Here's One more bit of public THANKS and PRAISE to our Lord God Almighty..... I just gotta share!

On duty today we were flying home (air ambulance helicopter from our Trauma Center) and the weather turned suddenly inclement. We had a few tough spots with poor visibility, low clouds and a point where we were engulfed completely with clouds and couldn't see in ANY direction. This could have been DISASTEROUS! Parts of it we couldn't even fly beneath the clouds as they were TOO low.

The Lord God brought us safely through it (once again!), and took us back to a local airport to land and catch a ride from a hospital employee of a 'neighboring town'!

GOD HAS BEEN, AND IS [U]SOO VERY GOOD[/U] THROUGH ALL OF THE NASTY, HARROWING SITUATIONS THAT HE HAS TAKEN US BY THE HAND AND LEAD US THROUGH SO LOVINGLY AND MERCIFULLY! PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AND ALL GLORY TO GOD THE FATHER FOR HIS PROTECTION AND TENDERNESS IN TIMES OF CRISIS AND PAIN IN LIFE!

Just wanted to share that special and miraculous bit of information with all of my friends on this website! Yet again proof that miracles DO happen! Please don't forget that!

God Bless you all, and know that I am praying for your needs, and I thank you for continuing to pray every day for me and my dearest wife Sara for the restoration of her heart and mind, and our marriage! (Keep praying for my total transformation of being the Christian husband and spiritual leader and 'missionary' locally, on the web, or WHERE EVER God leads us!)

In Christ Jesus precious and ever-so-Holy name we praise You, and humbly ask these things according to YOUR Will, AMEN.

--Brian L.
(Servant of Christ and His children)

want_a_home
Community Member
Member # 2090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for want_a_home     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brian
His neads / Her neads is an ausome book for marriage issues.

Posts: 13 | From: Soth Dakota, USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Hello dear Friends!

I REALLY want to shout PRAISES, GLORY and HONOR to our loving Lord God Almighty!!! Although there hasn't been any 'visible' changes within my marriage or my beloved, confused wife Sara (merely YET is all!), I DO need to share a bit of good news otherwise....

For those of you who know, or have read in my posts, I have felt the Holy Spirit and the hand of God over a number of years leading me more and more to some specific calling in ministry for Him. I have been praying that the Lord would show me who, what, where, when and how to all of this.

The past few weeks I have been feeling a calling to be involved somehow with a 'website'. I never knew what that meant, but kept praying. The Holy Spirit has been leading me each and every day! He has revealed to me that I am to have a website created that would in fact be primarily focused on people with marriage, relationship, and family problems. There would be another component on the site for troubled, hurting, confused teens and young adults. We would offer books, tapes, etc.... To help those in need, and to help defray costs of running, maintaining such a website.

I continued to pray about this. I firmly believe that this is only a small part of what our Heavenly Father is asking me to do in ministry! I spoke with one of our major ISP owners today, and he was very helpful and enthusiastic about such a website! He also agreed to work something out for payment arrangements since such a website will be time consuming and costly to make. (PRAISE GOD! The funding will be coming out of my pocket alone. Money is already tight, but I will continue to praise and trust in the Lord God for provisions to carry out His will!)

Would you all mind adding to your prayers for me and my dearest Sara, also that our Heavenly Father would bless this web ministry to His liking, and exactly what he wants shared and offered as content and the features on this website. Pray for the necessary people to be made apparent to me for the writing of some of the articles, 'expertise' in various areas, website assistants and designers, and for the financial requirements that have already began accruing!

I really desire for this to come together very nicely, professionally, and MOST importantly for God's Honor and Glory, and for His love, mercies, and kindness to be shown through in every aspect of the website, to anyone who should happen to view it!

Thank you dear souls for continuing to pray for me and Sara, for the Lord's calling of me in various forms of ministry, this new and exciting opportunity of the website ministry; our financial situation; strength, encouragement, and dedication to seeing this all through for God's ultimate purpose and plans no matter what road-blocks the Enemy tries to place in the way!

Thank you for the love, support, and outpouring of your hearts and prayers each and every day!

We ask these things humbly, reverently, and expectantly in the precious, HOLY name of our Lord Jesus Christ according to HIS will, AMEN.

--Brian L.
(Servant of Christ Jesus)

creative@actcom.net

Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Hello Friends,

Thank you everyone for continuing to pray for me and my situation and my dearest wife Sara in her troubled and confused state of mind.

Special thanks to 'helpforhomeschoolers', 'want_a_home', and Pastor Dave for your words of encouragement, your kindness and your prayers each and every day.

Pastor Dave, I want to thank you for your post! It was insightful, thoughtful, and full of truth. I appreciate your genuine concern and for caring for me and Sara even though you don't know much about us! That IS more of the beauty of being a child in the family of God!

You all have been very inspirational, and up-lifting to me in so many ways! I am certain that the good Lord is allowing me to experience this outpouring of love so that I can share the wonderful experience and stories with so many others in my upcoming ministry!

You all have been in my prayers individually for blessings in your lives, and for additional blessings in your finances, daily lives and walk with the Lord, your family lives, your jobs, careers, ministries, esteem, confidence, responsibilities, and anything else that you may lack, or just desire!

May our Heavenly Father watch over each one of you and may He bountifully pour His love and kindness and gifts down from Heaven today, and the rest of this week!!!!

In Christ Jesus precious and Holy name and by His blood to cover us, we humbly ask. AMEN.

Your Brother in Christ

--Brian
(Lowly, humble servant of Christ Jesus)

Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian we are at war with Satan as he has called up all resources into the battle. The people around Sara that are serving the enemy are holding her hostage. Most of them are not even aware that Satan is controlling their lives. As we battle the very prince of this world we need to remember to hold each other up in prayer because if any fall to the slightest temptation he will come in like a flood to destroy us. I have confidence that Satan cannot steal my salvation that was bought and paid for by the very Blood of Jesus. But my flesh, which was born into sin, will die because of sin. (Luke 6:47-49)

This is why every night before I go to bed and every morning when I rise up from my sleep I bind every power and principality of the air in the name of Jesus that every demon from the devil’s shoal can not touch me and will not destroy my health, my loved ones, my ministry, my country, and my finances. I search my heart and if I have any hate for any other person I ask the Lord to forgive me as I forgive those that have despitefully used me. As the Lord loves the sinner but hates the sin we must also learn to love those that sin against us. (Matthew 18:18)

Defend yourself ageist a man that is stealing your possessions or even trying to steel your wife. Learn to defend yourself against the sin and still love the sinner. This is a very hard lesson to learn and not many truly accomplish the task. If a man were pointing a gun at you and threatening to kill you then you may have to shoot him first in order to prevent him from killing you. And even if you killed him, and your heart is right with the Lord you would honestly form the bottom of your heart ask God not to hold him accountable for trying to kill you. And if the worst happens and you are mortally wounded you should want the Lord to forgive him and not hold your death against him. Society may have to put this man in jail for the rest of his life but we must pray for him and his salvation and that he will find peace in his life in prison. If he was sentenced to death then we must hope that he will accept Jesus before he is executed and we also will want his death to be as painless as possible.( Matthew 5:44-48)

So keep your heart right with the Lord and when you see another that is serving Satan remember this; if it was not for the Blood of Jesus there go I. (Matthew 6:14-15)

Learn this simple truth and every morning when you get up the devil will tremble in his shoes and will say “oh no he’s up again” and the old evil one will pull his army of demons back in retreat least you send some of them to the dry places in the Name of Jesus. (Psalm 68:1-2)

This is a war that we find ourselves in and it is not for the weak of heart. We must put on the whole armor of God so that the enemy will have no openings and that he may not enter in. (Ephesians 6:13-18)

This is some basic stuff that we all have studied but it is important to review it as the Word commands us to study in order to be approved. The key here is to study and get the scripture down into our hearts that we can operate in the principles that Jesus taught. As simple as it sounds it is very heard for our flesh to learn to forgive our enemies yet least we learn this we are ineffective in our battle with the Satan. We may not be able to stop the outside world from persecuting us but we have power of the enemy within our inner circle and this protection is an umbrella over our family as well. So lets get dressed and make the devil tremble and retreat. There is victory in Jesus.

[Prayer]
Father, I am praying in one accord with my brother Brian for the restoration of his marriage. His wife is totally surrounded by people serving Satan and has fallen pray to their influence. We bind every filthy power, principality, every demon spirit that they move out of Sara’s life and that they not posses her or enter into her in Jesus Name.
Lord only you know the truth we are not the judge, Sara has confessed her sin and has spoken openly to receive Salvation therefore if her heart was right her soul is safe in your loving arms forever under the Blood of Jesus. Comfort us with this knowledge Lord and come to Sara in supernatural intervention that the scales fall from her eyes and her eyes will be opened to what Satan is trying to do in her life. Lord use this time when she is cleaned to let here see that if she does not turn from her sin that she will surly be destroyed. Give her the strength to fort the enemies attack. Put a hedge round about her that she will be protected. Turn her heart back to Brian and let her see the fear she has about leaving her city is like the fear that Lots wife had leaving Sodom. Oh Lord let her not be turned to a pillar of salt but except her repentance. Lord protect each one of us that is in this battle and comfort us in the knowledge that we surly have victory over the enemy in Jesus our Christ. We offer this prayer up straight to You Father that you will here our prayer in the Name of Jesus Amen.

I will pray every morning and every evening for your needs my dear brother in Christ,
Pastor Dave

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
want_a_home
Community Member
Member # 2090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for want_a_home     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things happen for weird reasons
I was moved 500 miles away from my Family and freinds and all they keep saying is Michelle...Come back you can stay with me!!!
Its heart breaking and maybe thats what happened to your Sara. Its bean 3 months and some family members and freinds are still tugging. Its very hard to Ignore them. I have have almost broke a couple times and went back But luckily I was stuck in the middle of no where with no car. Because I know if I had a car I would of left. Can you go to her??? I understand you and I understand her.
Maybe you two can get a home or apartment close to her family.
I will pray for you that she rippes up those papers and comes back to you.
I will also pray that you have stregnth
Love in christ,
Michelle

Posts: 13 | From: Soth Dakota, USA | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brian:

Hang in there we continue to stand with you in prayer.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

(LATEST NEWS Dear Friends!)

Hello,

I want to take a moment to update you with my earlier prayer request! I am the guy who had been married for just 6 short weeks when my beloved wife came home after a quick 'visit' to her hometown, only to pack everything up, and move 1,000 miles back to Idaho. Sara is involved with a 'man' whom she still denies there being 'anyone' in her life. (I'm sad to say that the facts prove otherwise)

Sara is pushing for a divorce quickly with 2 different attorneys already hired! There is still some real bitterness, rage, resentment and cruel behavior (towards me) inside of her. What this stems from in her past, and is triggered by I do not know. This is a matter that only our Heavenly Father can utilize the Holy Spirit to correct, and to turn her heart towards Him once again and then the marriage will have the opportunity to repair with the Lord's forgiveness, tender mercies and blessings upon us. Please ask the Lord God to take the 'wind' out of her sails in all of this! The attorney fees, etc.... are going to eat me alive! Finances are already in turmoil.

I believe that from what I have compiled, there is an uncontrollable fear of leaving home (almost a paranoia), and a fear of losing her 'self' and everything, if she were to come back or 'give in' as I have heard it was said. I only want for Sara and me to forgive each other, and to seek the Lord God's will and place Him as the center and Rock of our marriage, and LIVE victoriously for HIM daily!!!! (FORGIVENESS, LOVE, AND COMMITMENT to Him and each other I pray!)

I have been in deep prayer every day about this. The Lord has showed me in His holy Word and with the touch of the Holy Spirit on me, that He IS in fact revealing to me (inaudibly) that He IS restoring this marriage and Sara's heart and mind for us to be together and serve Him in some form of ministry.
I have had the ministry images in my mind since I was about 10 years old! Sara had expressed very similar desires in ministry with young ladies and women.

I am sensing without a doubt that since this IS what the Lord God has planned, the Enemy is NOT about to give up Sara without one UNBELIEVABLE fight or even more! (Believe me, I HAVE seen it!) The more peace, comfort, and direction that I receive from the Holy Spirit, seems the more Sara lashes out and sends more threatening emails, etc... Sadly, she will not even speak to me on the phone. I haven't ever pressed her on any of her wishes in this. It is in our Creators hands. THANK YOU GOD!!!

The Enemy, I believe is using evil spirits, and/or demonic forces in my dear wife. They have her deceived and running in the wrong direction! There are just too many things that do not add up, and too much irrational, strange behavior in her. This is NOT the Sara that I LOVE and know so well. I believe that since our Heavenly Father is calling me and Sara to do His will with ministry, I have had other spiritually grounded friends in deep prayer also tell me that they DO believe it IS something VERY BIG that the Lord is calling us to do in His holy name to share with others! Henceforth the overwhelming SPIRITUAL BATTLE within Sara towards the Lord God and me!!!!

I am certain with the Holy Spirit showing me that Satan IS trying to stop this marriage and holy Union! I ended up in the Emergency Department after several hours of prayer rebuking and Binding Satan and his demons in the name of the Lord God and His shed Blood, this past Saturday! I honestly thought that I would DIE or have a mssive stroke!!!! It was close. (Sorry, but this wasn't merely a case of some 'poor sap' who merely got themselves worked up with worry, anxiety and fear! Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to explain all the facts, but it was REAL!)

The Lord God prevailed and brought me through it! PROOF yet again that He has some BIG plans for me, and Sara. THANK YOU LORD JESUS!!!!!

Please take some time this week if you would please to pray about this, and to really pray for the evil forces to be broken and removed in Sara's heart and mind! The good Lord IS calling me to stay in this marriage at all cost, no matter what is happening! I feel that He is showing me the 'Hosea and Gomer' situation and even the return of 'The Prodigal Son' for obvious reasons! PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY for His greatness, tender mercy, and unconditional love of His children!

I AM claiming HIS VICTORY in the Lord Jesus name for God the Father to be glorified over Satan in the restoration of this marriage! SATAN WILL BE DEFEATED by the Blood of Jesus!!!! The prayers of the righteous ARE powerful and effective, so keep on praying my dear friends in Christ!

Thank you for your kindness, your love, and your committed prayers to our loving Heavenly Father! I DO BELIEVE WITHOUT A DOUBT THE OUTCOME OF THIS! Pray that I will stay strong & unwavering and continue to become the Christlike, God-fearing, compassionate husband that He is transforming me to become!

By the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and His redeeming Blood we ask these things, AMEN.

Respectfully, humbly, prayerfully,

--Brian L.
(humble, lowly servant of Christ)

creative@actcom.net

Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Mary,

Thank you for your love and kindness and prayers of complete faith and total belief in our Heavenly Father to grant our humble wishes. I think that it is so awesome that you care enough for me and the restoration of my beloved Bride's heart and mind to be turned completely back to the Lord God, and then for our marriage to be reconciled before the Creator and His praises and ALL honor shown for HIM!!!!

I DO appreciate that you are willing to take my prayer and petition to your prayer group! I know that the Lord will bless you for your dedication and kindness in caring for other children of God!

You have up-lifted my spirits again when I needed it today and encouraged me so much! Thank you my dear sister in Christ Jesus for your love and committed prayers for us!!!

By the precious Blood which was shed by our Righteous Redeemer I ask with complete humility and absolute faith in the GREAT I AM!!!!

--Brian

Weeone
First Post
Member # 2011

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Weeone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Brian I will be praying for you and Sara as well. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world...this says so much. Our God is greater and He is very much aware of this situation and God is in control.
I will also share this request with the group I meet with to Pray on Thursday nights at http://www.mychristiancorner.com, I invite you to join us in this time of Prayer for your situation and others.
I admire your faith and I know God will honor it.
God Bless you
Mary

Posts: 1 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Shelby,

Thanks for your post! I just want to share briefly that my certainty of Sara being the 'only one' for me, doesn't come from within me, but from the Lord God who lives in me! He was VERY clear with the messages that He etched into my heart and mind on more than one occasion.

I have absolutely NO doubt what the Lord has told me about this marriage and my beloved Sara.

It isn't easy for me in the least! It is because of God's mercy and grace that I can even get up in the morning! PRAISE the Lord God for His wonderous Love in all of this. The 'old' sinful side of me wants to be angry, upset, bitter and revengeful! Jesus is giving me perfect peace in my heart so I can't even think of jumping ship or being angry with her. I desire to share Christ's example!

The reparation/reconciliation won't be easy! There's so much that has happened. I will still need everyones prayers to get through it, and forgive, forget and be the Christlike Spiritual Leader in our humble home that I was meant to be!!!!

I do appreciate your prayers, and I PROMISE to make the appropriate posts to tell EVERYONE of God's MERCY, GRACE and give 100% PRAISES AND HONOR to Him for sparing this marriage!!!

Please check out my post "Intercession/Prayer needed now" for the update to this sticky mess!

May the Lord richly bless you and everyone reading this!!!!

By Jesus precious name and His shed Blood,

--Brian

Shelby
First Post
Member # 2009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian,
I will continually pray for you, for her, the situation. You seem sure that she is the only one for you--so she WILL come around. I admire your apparent strength and faith. I don't know that I would be as you are in your place. Honestly, you are an inspiration to me and I will pray for you tons! And I expect an update from you! I mean it! [Smile]
With Sisterly Love,
Shelby

Posts: 1 | From: Mattoon, IL | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brian, let me leave you with this;

Future Hope
Not only does the Bible contribute to our belief in the best is yet to be, but the things of our daily lives reveal that this is true, too. It is this belief that keeps the scientist, inventor, and researcher busy.
The best car hasn't been developed.
The final cure hasn't been discovered.
The safest plane hasn't been produced.
The best song hasn't been written.
The best product is not on the market.
The best church hasn't been grown.
The best sales presentation has not been perfected.
The best class hasn't been taught.
The best way hasn't been found.
The best...is yet to be.
The phrase "The best is yet to be" is a positive affirmation that gives life direction. It provides hope: there is more to come in life. It's the spirit of expectancy: good things are going to happen. It is seen through the eyes that look for opportunities that will be greater than ever. It is received through proper planning and work. Desire is the fuel that makes it a reality.

THE BEST IS YET TO BE! [spiny]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Thank you for your thoughtfulness and prayers for both me and my beloved Sara!

It is so nice to know that there are wonderful people who care.

I would appreciate it if you would continue to pray, especially through the weekend, that Sara would NOT have any rest, peace or be able to sleep until she receives the Holy Spirits conviction in her and falls before Him, acknowledging and confessing her sins to the Lord God Almighty!

Without a lot of explanation... I DO KNOW without the slightest doubt that my Lord God and Savior has chosen Sara to be my one and only in life! I can say with the certainty from my Lord, that there are NO other women that are out there for me. HE has chosen Sara. Not I. I am thankful for her in spite of all that has happened, I love her with all my heart and I forgive her and the 'others' involved in this mess.

Take care and be well.

In His PERFECT Love,

--Brian

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 14 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for you. God will not make her change but He will deal with her. I will pray that she will see the light. I will also pray that if she does not, that God will send someone else in your life. WHen we first got married there was a couple at our Church that had th same thing happened. After 6 months she went to visit her mom and refuse to come back. But this man stayed true to the Lord. God sent him someone else and they have been married and working together for the Lord for 30 years. Even though his first wife gave up on him, God did not. God provided another helpmate that has stood with him through the years and worked with him for the glory of God. Just stay strong in your faith and don't give up. God loves you and so do we here.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

I will stand with you in prayer brother.

But also remember that we have the power to bind and loose here on earth and know that He will also do so in Heaven.

Rebuke the enemy outloud and command him to take his hands of you marriage. Cover your wife in prayer. Regardless of whether Sara knows it or not, in God's eyes you are still the spiritual head of your household! Do not neglect the power God has created in you to both bless and curse.

Brian L.
Advanced Member
Member # 1898

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Brian L.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I waited for 38 years (my whole life) to marry the woman that the Lord had chosen for me. April 12th, 2003, the Lord God lovingly joined me with my wife in a beautiful Christ-centered marriage ceremony. My wife asked the Lord into her life about two years ago. Sara moved about 1,000 mi. away from home to be with me and start our life together. I was so proud of her for doing this!

Sara became homesick, and went home for a visit on June 15th, 2003 and NEVER came back except to pack her things and move back to her hometown! I have come to learn she is involved with her ex-boyfriend and Sara is perpetuating a lot of deception and hatefulness in various regards to our short time together as a married couple. Satan has a such strong hold on her. How terribly sad.

I am totally crushed that she went from loving me and the Lord SO much, to wanting to end the marriage in divorce. Divorce papers are already filed and she is pushing for it to end IMMEDIATELY! Such a bitter soul.

I pray that the Lord God would send the Holy Spirit to convict her specifically with His supernatural powers as to the fleshly desires, indiscretions, wanton materialistic desires and hateful/hurtful LIES that she is wrapped up in! Her friends and family need prayer for clarity, conviction and honesty in this too.

Some of Sara's friends and even family are leading Sara to believe that God won't judge her if she feels justified in going through with the divorce! She is surrounded with unwise, ungodly counsel!

I pray for God's ultimate will and Sara's complete breakdown of 'self' so that she may ONLY be able to look up to our marvelous Creator and confess her sins and seek His forgiveness and direction in her/our lives! Sara is SO full of bitterness, resentment and anger lately. A psychologist I visited with said that there are unresolved issues of some sort from her past. Pray that these things would also be revealed to my beloved Sara!

Pray that God Almighty would answer our prayers quickly before divorce is inevitable. I still Love her unconditionally and want to honor my commitment to the Lord God FIRST, and my wife as we joined together as one according to the Holy Vows in Him on that beautiful day! In spite of everything I STILL do NOT believe in or condone divorce!!!!

I have desired to be involved in some form of ministry for quite some time. Sara once wanted the same. I sincerely pray that those feelings would return to her and that we would be allowed the privilege of serving the Lord in some capacity.

Pray that God would allow forgiveness, reconciliation and reparation of this marriage so that we would be able to go out wherever He sends us to witness and share His glory and mercifulness and bring ALL credit and praises to His precious name through this painful and trying situation.

My health is rapidly starting to deteriorate throughout this all Pray that God would heal and strengthen my body too.

Thank you for committing this to your prayers. I will maintain hope and faith and pray until the Lord answers our prayers. I thank you all!

In Christ's Love,

Brian L.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement