Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer request.

Author Topic: Prayer request.
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This girl is my best friends sister. I have known her for nearly 13 years. (Do you think that's long enough?) She is 3 and a half years younger than me, and she still has another year or two of school left (she is homeschooled, so no-one knows how long exactly). She has got her school to concentrate on, and her family says that she's not ready yet, and I respect what they said. I don't mind waiting, but what really makes me lose sleep is that in a year or two I will be in the Army, and I have no idea where I will live. I could be posted up to 3500 km away. The problem is obvious.

Thank you, hunnybee, and I will pray for you too.

--------------------
Why do we care what people think of us when we know what God thinks of us?

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hunnybee
Member # 1793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hunnybee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Cameron,
I will pray for you. I know how matters of the heart can cause so much inner turmoil. I hope your situation is not too difficult for you. How long have you known the person you're in love with? Why do you have to wait so long if you don't mind me asking.

I just got divorced. It was a very troubling relationship, and I have met a super guy since then. I am having the hardest time trying not to do the wrong things, and am so worried all the time. I feel that by worrying so much about doing the right things I'm doing all the wrong things. I have so much emotional baggage from the horrible marriage I went through. So if you will please pray for me, too. I hope that my crazy frame of mind will not scare him off, and he can understand that I just need time to get back to my old self. I need more friends. Being married you lose alot of your friends. It's hard not to be too clingy when you find someone that you care about especially when you really don't have too many other people to talk to. I am trying not to be to clingy to my new sweety, but it is so hard.

Well, I'll pray for you, Cameron. I'll pray that everything goes they way you hope.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone. I would like some prayer. I am in love with a girl (everyone go "awwwwwww") but I will have to wait for a couple of years before anything can happen. (I won't go into the details). So can people pray that God will give me patience (something I've never had a lot of) to wait until the right time and that everything will work out. And also that if it is not God's plan that I'll be able to recognize that and move on. Thanks.

--------------------
Why do we care what people think of us when we know what God thinks of us?

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement