Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Need prayer

Author Topic: Need prayer
SmileyD
Advanced Member
Member # 1743

Icon 7 posted      Profile for SmileyD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Christ for the Children--thanks for your reply and for your prayers. There's a lot to this situation. I have made mistakes in the past so it just isn't the fault of my ex. I would appreciate your continued prayers for all of us and for wisdom for those trying to counsel my ex. Thanks, and may God Bless you for praying and responding.
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, and welcome. I will pray for your ex husband. It is so hard to become involved with the Lord after walking away. I know I walked away for a short time, although I never got out of church. God makes it so easy to return to Him but it is so hard to want to because Satan has us where he wants when we're away from the Lord. I do want to encourage you to never give up, after all, God never gave up on us! "Father, we praise You for loving us beyond what we can comprehend. We thank you for sending Your Son to pay the punishment for our sins. Through Him we can have eternal life, although we do not deserve it. Right now, we ask that you place someone in the life of this man that has walked away from You. We ask that it not be long that this man realizes the mistakes he has made, and asks You for forgiveness. The problems he now faces we know are likely a result of his walking away from You. We would ask that You would restore him to fellowship with You. We realize that your timing is not the same as ours, but we also know You love us. Thank You Lord for answering this request, in the precious name of Jesus we ask. Amen."
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SmileyD
Advanced Member
Member # 1743

Icon 7 posted      Profile for SmileyD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a new venture for me...being a part of a message board. Hopefully I'm doing everything okay. I'm asking prayer for my ex husband. He is really struggling with some personal issues with his current wife. He is a Christian, but isn't walking with the Lord. Please pray that he is sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit. Thanks bunches...
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement