Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » struggling to make ends meet

Author Topic: struggling to make ends meet
Shala
Advanced Member
Member # 1675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen

I will be keeping them in my prayers

--------------------
~Shala~
Don't Make God #1 in your life...
Make God your life [Cross]

Posts: 44 | From: Tulsa, Ok | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen, brother Kindgo, I am praying in one accord with you for this couple.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Father so many wants and needs, seems the more we pray the more people needing prayer.

We know You are faithful Father to supply all our needs,we our trusting You Father for each need and concern.....Father it seems sin is abounding but we know that no matter what happens You father will turn all things to the good for those who love You and are called according to your propose. We Father stand on Your Word and put all our trust and faith for every need and concern in YOU LORD!

We thank YOU Jesus... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 18 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From_Online_Prayer_Chain: - www.onlineprayerchain.com
Prayer_Request: Yes
Praise_Report:
Name: Linda
email: lks448@msn.com
Send_Email_Prayer: Yes send me email prayers.
Post_on_bbs: Yes post my prayer request on the BBS.
Date: Saturday, June 28, 2003

Prayer_Praise:

Please pray for us. We ae a hard working family that is struggling to make ends meet. We need to get into affordable housing (our rent has jumped up quite a bit in the last couple of years) and will be losing one car that we cannot sell because we owe more on it than it is worth. Housing is high in this area. It is too long a story about how we got to this point., but we are good people. We are an older couple raising a teenage daughter. We have gotten public assistance in the past that we are trying to pay back also and are very grateful for it, but it is not a long term solution. Prayers that we can land higher paying jobs and relocate to a more affordable area would be appreciated. Thank you.

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement