Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please Check this out. Very Simple stuff

Author Topic: Please Check this out. Very Simple stuff
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not realize you were so young. Of course being a female, I don't understand alot about being a male. But, I think maserbation is a normal thing for young boy and you should not feel quilty about it. I am Baptist, too! Well, I grew up Assembly of God but once my hubby got saved we have been going to the Baptist Church for 10 years. As for the other thoughts, just remember you can't help what thought pop's into your head. Just don't dwell on the bad ones.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. I'm 15, I go to an awesome Church. I'm Babtist. Home Life is not bad. I'm a boy for those of you who don't know. I'm just being regular and everything is normal outside, but inside my head, I have these little annoying bad thoughts. Like the devil is rubbing my brain and getting into my brain waves. It's crazy.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 11 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay that is suppose to say replace bad thoughts with good thoughts. It is late and this old grandma needs to be in bed. sorry about that [Eek!]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A preacher told me that we are not responsisble for thoughts that come in our head unless we dwell on them. In other words you cannot help it if the devil puts a bad thought in your head but at the moment it comes into your head, dismiss it. It is when we allow the thought to stay and party with the thought that it becomes a sin. Everyone gets bad thoughts sometimes. But, we must reject the thought. Remember the Bible says to think on pure thoughts so when the bad thought comes replace it with a bad thought. When the enemy says that Jesus is evil. Do like the person said above say out loud "Jesus is Holy". Keep doing this over and over. I will pray for you. [Bible]

--------------------

Homebound
Advanced Member
Member # 1699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Homebound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not alone. I used to have reeeeally bad anti-God thoughts - stuff I would never in a million years say out loud; totally contrary to my beliefs. It made me doubt my salvation, feel depressed and like God couldn't possibly love me, etc. Pastor Dave is right - it took a long time for me to figure it out, but it's an attack of the enemy. Our enemy is very clever -- get people to condemn themselves for their thoughts and their sins, get them to eat bad all the time so they feel guilty and sick, and we are little threat to his plan.

Couple of suggestions: With the thoughts --you must resist. The second a bad thought comes up, strike it down. Say outloud and forcefully the exact opposite of the thought. (Example: "Jesus is NOT evil; He loves me and forgives me; I have asked Him into my heart and I know I'm His child; Lord, I ask forgiveness for that thought and I know I'm forgiven.") Do this every time til the enemy gives up!

About eating - There's a great book called "What would Jesus eat" - really gets you thinking about how far we've come from eating like Christ did. The book offers some great, simple advice: Before you put anything in your mouth, as yourself two questions (1) Why do I want this? and (2) would Jesus eat this? (It's not easy, but really gets you thinking.)

J4, sometimes people crave a lot of simple carbs because it's quick energy, but what the body really wants is more protein. Add more and more nuts, seeds, and meat into your diet, and start cutting out the junk. It's hard to give up the carbs "cold turkey" and the body may rebel, but if you keep adding more and more fruits, veggies, nuts, etc. - you'll feel a lot better (been there, done that). Good luck.

(Remember: He who is in you is greater than the enemy!)

Posts: 40 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are under serious attack by the enemy and I am in prayer for you. I have sent you a private message please respond. Also tell me about your home life. Are your parents saved? Do you have any brothers and sisters? Do you attend church and what church do you attend? How do you feel about school? I know you are 15 years old from your other post on the prayer board. You have not told us if you are a boy or girl. Please answer my questions so I can be specific in my prayers. DO NOT however, ever, give any personal contact information over the Internet. Never tell anyone your address or phone number or the city where you live.

As we continue to pray please stay away from any Japanese Cartoons that are so popular with your age group. This includes Dragon Ball Z, Yu Gi Oh, and their clones. Occult games like Sega’s Power Stone and others that are serving the devils purpose. There are so many demonic influences in the world today it’s a wonder all our teenagers aren’t in trouble.

Remember God Loves You and so do I,
Please keep praying,
Pastor Dave

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea man. I mean, I don't know if I'm asking for a prayer request. I'm just telling ya'll what's going on. Allright, like my other thing in here, I like this close to getting a heart attack, I eat too much cholesterol stuff, I have a very very bad thought process. All I ever think is such things as this(please note though, I don't believe any of these stupid thoughts, but, they are still taking a toll on me somehow): Jesus Is Evil, I mean, where in the heck does that come from?!!!! I've also had thoughts that say, I don't want nothing to do with God, and then,!!!!! when I try to say sorry, I feel hypocritical. Also, before I pray for others, I must first learn how to be sincere. I mean, my prayers seem way too overdone and dramatic and fake and hypocritical, MASTURBATION WILL DIE!!!! I'm afraid of the Rapture. I don't know how to have FAITH or BELIEF. Where do I find Faith, I mean simple Faith, I don't wanna be like one of them skeptics who doesn't believe that God created the world and that there's no heaven or hell. Tha'ts stupid atheist stuff and I don't want that. I mean, HOW DO I BELIEVE? What do I do when I Believe, I tell ya, I have asked Christ into my heart so many times, no seriouslly, I think just right below 10 times. I've prayed for Christ to come into my heart either 8-9 times. And I still don't act like it happened. I hate Satan, the Antichrist will die. He won't get up like the Bible says he will cause I'm gonna make sure he stays there. Oh yeah by the way, you know how I just typed the word Bible right up there, where I just said, "He won't get up like the Bible says he will"? OUT OF NOWHERE!!!! In my head, the word Stupid came out making me almost say Stupid Bible. So you see what I'm talking about. What's up with all this!!!!!!????? PLEASE Reply about ALL this stuff I've covered if you can. I won't ever ask that you do this again, but I need help, and I just don't know how to pray about it because again, I'm not sincere I dont' think and I wish I could do all things through Christ becasue I BELIEVED AND HAD STRONGER FAITH. So PLEASE, Reply about ALL this stuff I covered. Thanks. [crying] [Confused] [Eek!] [crying] [crying] [1zhelp] [Eek!]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement