Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for Brian

Author Topic: Please pray for Brian
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian passed away. I want to thank you for your prayers I know that they brought comfort to Brian's family and to his friends. If you do not know the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour then please read Kindgo's post. You need to accept Jesus into your heart as this life is but for a short time and eternity is forever. If you do not understand or have not heard the Gospel please call toll free at 877-607-5947. Say I need prayer then leave your name, phone number and the best time to call and I will return your call. No matter what sins you have committed if you can make this call Jesus will save you from an eternity in hell.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my this is so sad [crying] I will be praying

for all needs and concerns... [Prayer]

Of course most of all

that this young man can some how come to the
saving grace of our Lord Jesus before he has to spend eternity in Hell.

For anybody that might read this post:

Please know eternity is a long long time to be wrong, if you haven't ask the Lord Jesus to forgive you of your sins, and to be the Lord of your life, NOW is the time...you might not get a second chance [Bible]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my granddaughter’s friend’s brothers fell from a moving car and is in the hospital in critical condition. He is not expected to survive. His name is Brian and he is 17 years old. He is not saved and I am asking you to pray that God would give him a second chance. Also please pray that his family will somehow be comforted and that many will come to Christ in this time of trouble. My granddaughter (born again Christian) is also troubled by this situation and needs your prayers.

God bless you all for joining me in prayer.
Pastor Dave

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement