Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » my daughter is falling from grace help me pray for her.

Author Topic: my daughter is falling from grace help me pray for her.
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for all needs and concerns... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am agreeing in prayer with you for your daughter that God will move in this situation and she will have the final victory in Jesus.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chappy
Community Member
Member # 1469

Icon 9 posted      Profile for chappy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my daughter just got a divorce and turned to christ for love and joy and peace as well as her salvation, but now the devil has brought a young man from her past into her present and now she is telling me she feels like god does'nt care for her and that she feels like she is slipping back on her faith. I don't know this young man like i did when he was a little boy I do know he made the new paper because he road raged a family on the freeway and followed them right to the state patrol post where he was arrested this was 2 years ago. I dont want her children my grand children to be around this type of influence. Please help me pray about this matter. and I thank you... [crying]

--------------------
A caring heart,a listening ear,A thoughtful word,a gentle tear,Will help to lift the heavy load, Of weary souls along life's road.

Posts: 20 | From: ohio | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement