Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Online Pray Chain

Author Topic: Online Pray Chain
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers are going out for Nikki B. In Jesus name Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 18 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From_Online_Prayer_Chain: - www.onlineprayerchain.com
Prayer_Request: Yes
Praise_Report:
Name: Nikki B
email: NikkiBoo_1803@yahoo.com
Send_Email_Prayer: Yes send me email prayers.
Post_on_bbs: Yes post my prayer request on the BBS.
Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Prayer_Praise:

Please pray that god gives me a second chance at life. I messed it up by feeding in to the devils word. I did something that I wish that I wish I could take back. Ever seen then everything beens going wrong. The boy I like doesn't talk to me anymore. We were really good friends and I know that he likes me but right now he says he's in love with another girl. But I have a bad feeling that he's going to get hurt by her. I really care for him. I'm not jealous of the girl or anything I just have a bad feeling. So can you pray That I and Mike Walker Jr start talking again. And that god heals me of any phsically problems and sickness that's in my body right now. Also pray that gods send my mother(marion) some extra cash so she can buy out my father. Please pray that god sends Mike back to me I just want to be there for him not to hurt him. But be there for him

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement