Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Thank you for all of those who prayed

Author Topic: Thank you for all of those who prayed
LWSJ
Community Member
Member # 1384

Icon 15 posted      Profile for LWSJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Psalms91,
Praise God! I'm so glad to hear the good news! Isn't the power of prayer awesome? I'm still praying for you and your family and that the Lord continues to work in your lives.
God Bless

Posts: 19 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psalms91
Member # 1133

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Psalms91         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just want to thank all of you who prayed for my moms husband James. And especially Jesus for granting it.

He was in the hospital on a machine and the doctors said if they took him off of it, he would die. They took him off, and he's ok, he's eating, and breathing and awake.

I really thank you for doing Gods work and praying. He's recovering now and soon will come home.

Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement