Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Emergency Prayer Needed

Author Topic: Emergency Prayer Needed
LWSJ
Community Member
Member # 1384

Icon 15 posted      Profile for LWSJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Psalms91,
I'm Praying for James,that the Lord restores his health. And that the Lord brings you and your family comfort in this time of distress.
God Bless!

Posts: 19 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psalms91
Member # 1133

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Psalms91         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My moms husband is in the hospital and they say he is really sick and might die soon, he has to be on a machine to stay alive.

I know God can get him out of this.

His name is James

If everyone that sees this can just spare a minute and say a prayer for him, I'm sure with everyone agreeing, God will change the outcome of this.

Thank you

Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement