Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Need Prayer For Family

Author Topic: Need Prayer For Family
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father we are praying for souls to be added to the kingdom. Our precious saint Rosa’s husband and children are lost to the world. Lord we know that you have called them because Your Holy Word tells us that you have called them. Lord God Holy Spirit pour on the conviction in a powerful way; don’t leave a waking or sleeping second go by without speaking to Rosa’s husband and her children. Then send them an effective witness that they will repent and turn from their sinful ways and accept Jesus of Nazareth our Christ as their personal Saviour. We pray in the Name of Jesus our Saviour Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rosa
Advanced Member
Member # 1416

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Rosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please stand in the gap with me. I have been praying for my husband and children who are backslidden, for God to bring them back to their intended purposes that is to serve God with all their hearts. I am standing on a promise that God made us. That if I serve him me and my house will be saved. I have faith that this will come to pass. The prayers of the righteous availath much.

--------------------
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/il2/redphantom/animation/Alight.gif[\img]

Posts: 27 | From: Chicago | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement