Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Online Prayer Chain - April 30, 2003

Author Topic: Online Prayer Chain - April 30, 2003
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TEXASGRANDMA
We thank the Lord for your son's job and for his soon to come salvation in Chrust Jesus.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray that the Lord Jesus will save my son and give him a job. He was a En-ron worker and still has not found a job. He has even re-located to try to find a job.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jewel,
I am praying for all your needs and the needs of your friends.
In Jesus Name,
Pastor Dave

--------------------

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Crystal Vines, May God richly bless your ministry. You should know this that the very first minister that Jesus ordained to go preach the gospel on her own was a Samaritan woman. This woman was a sinner then converted by Jesus and sent to her hometown to preach the gospel (John 4:1-26.) Can you imagine having Jesus personally send you out to preach the Gospel? How full of the Spirit this woman must have been. The proof is that many who listened to her were converted to become believers of Jesus (John 4:39-42.) The issue of woman preachers should be settled here and no one called to preach should ever come against the New Testament Scripture by talking down the ministry of a woman preacher. There are other examples in the New Testament where God used women to preach the Gospel. Look them up you will be blessed by the study. Crystal be very careful of sitting under the ministry of a preacher that refutes scripture. We are no longer under the Law but we are set free in Jesus.

If you want to get some exposure for your ministry preaching the Gospel you are invited to send me a sermon that I will review for approval and if I find that it supports the Bible I will use it as a Sunday sermon on my online Church, Mountain of Praise Christian Assembly, located at http://trudial.com I will let you know when the sermon will be online so that you can invite others to come and fellowship with us. You will note that we do not ask for donations to Mountain of Praise as that belongs in your local church. This printed sermon will not give you experience but will give your ministry a start.

Father I come to your in the name of Jesus and even as you appointed Moses to preach your word, who had a speech problem, appoint Crystal Vines, whom you have anointed to preach the Gospel, and heal her speech problem. In the name of Jesus of Nazareth our Christ Amen.

--------------------

Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Thank you Father for what you have done in Kelly’s family. Keep them together in you Lord. Lord restore the relationship with the older children Sam and Sarah. In the precious name of my Lord Jesus Amen.

--------------------

Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Father send your Holy Spirit to Dolores’ family that they will come to know Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour. That You will place a blessing on their lives and they will be comforted. Heal Dolores and give her additional years on this planet. Cause her to be a witness for You Lord to her family and others. I know that You are the healer Lord Jesus and I will give you all the glory and the entire honor and all the praise for this miracle. Lord we pray for souls to be saved. I pray this prayer directly before you covered with the blood of Christ and in the name of my Lord Jesus of Nazareth mankind’s Christ. Amen

--------------------

Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Lord we pray for healing miracles. Lord heal Lynne I curse the goiter and cause her thyroid to come to normal. Lord heal both of Gregg’s parents. Guide the surgeon’s hand that the brain surgery on Jewel McElhenney will achieve its purpose and that she will be restored to normal. I continue to pray for Craig restore his health Lord. I pray for Jose Garcia heal him and restore his faith. I pray for Jimmy's speedy recovery following his lung transplant surgery. Heal Heather Smith’s Cerebral Palsy and make away for her in school. Heal Josh’s sisters brain and restore her to normal. In Jesus name Amen.

Lord I pray for all the financial needs of those asking for prayer today Lord. Bring employment to your people and help them to pay their bills. Lord I pray for peace of mind and I pray for souls to be added to the Body of Christ. In Jesus Name Amen.

--------------------

knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 18 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Date: 29 Apr 2003 09:51:21 -0400
Subject: - Prayer Request

From_Online_Prayer_Chain: - www.onlineprayerchain.com
Prayer_Request: Yes
Praise_Report:
Name: Lynne
email: flynette1@dodo.com.au
Send_Email_Prayer: Yes send me email prayers.
Post_on_bbs: Yes post my prayer request on the BBS.
Date: Tuesday April 29, 2003
Time: 09:51:21 AM

Prayer_Praise:

I would appreciate your prayers as I have a large gotire growing inwards and pressing against my windpipe.The doctors are not real happy about doing a operation to remove the gotire as the operation can cause other problems. My next appointment at the hospital is 5th June, I'm praying and believing the Lord will reduce this gotire so I won't need this operation in the Name of Jesus. Amen .
Please will you pray with me. God Bless you all...Lynne

Date: 29 Apr 2003 12:38:20 -0400

Praise_Report: Yes
Name: Kelly and Family
email:
Send_Email_Prayer:
Post_on_bbs:
Time: 12:38:20 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Praise and Prayer!
Kids and i are enjoying new church much!
kids were in big concert last sunday and really like their pastor. little son steve doing well in sports,homeschooling and most of all prays like a wild man.
work is good,most bills paid,new van runs perfect,i'm done with school after saturday till August. me and my boy steve (9) will be in parade saturday!
chiefs surgery went well. FD bonding together beautifully.
ask prayer for my two grown kids,we miss them,Sam and Sarah. would like to go see them soon.??
ask prayer for lesli and wayne,todd and kids,scott and family. also a breakthrough on this litigation soon,whatever God needs to do to get Glory and Victory here,He will know what to do. He knows all the situations and details.
listen,people..trust the Lord,honor Him and obey Him. lean on Him 100%. He will work it all out for you. stay close to Him. climb up in His lap and relax.
He has it all under control.
*grin*
ps: "My worst day as a christian,is better than my best day as a sinner."
love you guys,
Kelly and Kids

Date: 29 Apr 2003 12:51:52 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: crystal vines
email: vinescrystal@hotmail.com
Time: 12:51:52 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Please pray that God will delivered me from stagefright so that I can be a bold speaker with a sense of humor for him. My calling is preaching but I have to speak before I can preach. I have has this problem since childhood and I am 34 years old now. Sometimes I stutter, lose trane of thought, cry, and just be a nervous wreck. I want my deliverance and please pray that my pastor will help me and give me opportunities to speak. He knows my calling and is very opposed to women preachers and women pastors. He starts yelling and cracking jokes about the topic. Please pray that he will have a change of heart towards and help me. He has loved and helped in the past but this is a division and I will not take down from what I know God is calling me to do.

Date: 29 Apr 2003 12:45:38 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Jewel
email:
Send_Email_Prayer: No please do not send email.
Time: 12:45:38 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Please pray for wisdom, guidance and hedge of protection for ministry meetings today & this week; for Diane who is seeking people to help in her ministry....for both her & Larry to clearly know God's will.

For Ruth who is an intercessory/ministry of helps to have stamina, restoration and stay encouraged.

For breakthrough and wisdom who Wade who is tackling a huge computer project at work.
Thank you and God bless.!

Date: 29 Apr 2003 14:08:45 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Ryan
Time: 02:08:45 PM

Prayer_Praise:

#400 Today please pray for Tidjikdja in the 10/40 window and also for Skagen, Denmark. Pray to the Lord of the Harvest that he will send forth laborers Please also continue to pray for Israel

Today's missionaries are The Polotes Edgar Sandra May Faith and Jaziel nationals to the Philippines. Ther goals are church planting soul winning and training of nationals

Please pray for the salvation of Brent T

Please pray for America and it spiritual conditon. Pray that us Christians will become bolder and witness more. Pray that our churches will stop compromising with the world and do things the way God wants them done.

Date: 29 Apr 2003 14:17:12 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Dawn
email: johnsroad7@msn.com
Time: 02:17:12 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Please keep praying for my supervisor Stacy. She is great supervisor and I have had a chance to talk to her about demonic activity. She mentioned she can hear and feel them in her appartment. As far as I know she doesn't use a quiji board but she isn't a Christian. I think the devil is attacking her so she doesn't open up to the truth and want to hear about God. I would like to see her become a Christian.

Date: 29 Apr 2003 14:33:32 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Patrice
email: chestnutmare@prexar.com
Time: 02:33:31 PM

Prayer_Praise:

I need continued prayer that the Lord will lead me and open up work for me. I have been without permanent work for seventeen months now and I am feeling bewildered and discouraged. The jobs that I have the qualifications for are usually too far for me to commute to and the local jobs are few and out of my field. I do graphic design and publishing but, have owned my own business as well. I am worried that if I get a job bagging groceries just to pay the bills, it might hurt my chances of getting work in my field later on. I feel that I need to be moving in the direction of work that I know and enjoy doing. I feel like I am hanging in limbo. I would like my life to have some meaning some benefit for others. I am mid-career so I don't have forever to do some work. I need the Lord's guidance and blessing.

Date: 29 Apr 2003 14:34:42 -0400

From_Online_Prayer_Chain: - www.fishthe.net/prayer/
Praise_Report:
Name: Isaias Zamudio
Time: 02:34:42 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Please pray for my husbands (Isaias Zamudio) work situation. He works one job that does not pay even our rent. He also works at Gambro "as needed" but they have not needed him. Pray for Gambro to hire Isaias full time so we can meet our needs. Also pray for him to have great favor as he goes through the long process of seeking a job with U.S. Customs. After a year of being homeless God blessed us with a place to live. I know He can give us the means to take care of ourselves.

Date: 29 Apr 2003 14:07:53 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Gregg
Time: 02:07:53 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Both parents are in the hospital. My mother for a blood clot and my father for bleeding internally. Please pray for a speedy and safe recovery. My parents names are Robert and Lois Jurgens
Thank you

Date: 29 Apr 2003 16:51:40 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Isaias
Time: 04:51:40 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Please pray for my husbands (Isaias Zamudio) work situation. He works one job that does not pay even our rent. He also works at Gambro "as needed" but they have not needed him. Pray for Gambro to hire Isaias full time so we can meet our needs. Also pray for him to have great favor as he goes through the long process of seeking a job with U.S. Customs. After a year of being homeless God blessed us with a place to live. I know He can give us the means to take care of ourselves.

Date: 29 Apr 2003 16:08:55 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Bill and Carol,
email: billgatescolumbus@hotmail.com
Time: 04:08:55 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Updated.
April.29,2003.

The pain,agony and heavyness deep in our hearts cries out to GOD DAY AND NIGHT FOR HIS MERCY AND PEACE!!

Please continue to pray for us daily...May,June...2003...For God's Healing Peace in our lives and relief from this financial hardships!!!Pray four health!!!

Thank you,
Bill and Carol,oh.usa.

Date: 29 Apr 2003 16:09:33 -0400

Praise_Report:
Time: 04:09:33 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Updated.
April.29,2003.

The pain,agony and heavyness deep in our hearts cries out to GOD DAY AND NIGHT FOR HIS MERCY AND PEACE!!

Please continue to pray for us daily...May,June...2003...For God's Healing Peace in our lives and relief from this financial hardships!!!Pray four health!!!

Thank you,
Bill and Carol,oh.usa.

Date: 29 Apr 2003 17:54:58 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Rennie Beckley
email: brbeckley@montana.com
Send_Email_Prayer:
Time: 05:54:58 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Please Pray for health and healing for Jewel McElhenney who has to have emergency brain surgery. Please pray that the Holy Spirit fills her and her family and friends and gives them peace through this scary time. Please pray that the Lord blesses the doctors and nurses that perform the surgery and guides their hands, mind, and body throughout this surgery. In the Precious name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen

Date: 29 Apr 2003 17:52:36 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: miracleshappendaily
email:
Time: 05:52:36 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Craig turned one year old yesterday. Over the weekend he fell off a bed and sustained a head injury. He underwent brain surgery and is now on life support. The next 24 hours are critical. His parents were told if things do not improve they will need to consider removing him from life support.

Please pray for a miracle for Craig and his family.

Date: 29 Apr 2003 19:15:14 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Anne
email: Renna63@worldnet.att.net
Time: 07:15:14 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Please Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Our Lady of the Holy Rosary, Our Lady of Good Remedy, St. Jude, St. Pio, St. Theresa, St. Rita, St. Anthony, St. Anne, St. Joseph, please intercede for us for successful treatments for my dear mother, Dolores, with no ill or adverse side effects! Please allow these treatments to bring about a good outcome so Mom can continue enjoying a good quality of life with us, her daughters, for years to come. We love her so very much! We are in desperate need of help!! Please keep Dolores close to Your Hearts and keep her out of harm's way! We are asking for your prayers to bring this to a happy issue!! Thank you and please pray, pray, pray for Dolores so she can have a speedy and well recovery with no complications!

Amen!

Date: 29 Apr 2003 20:30:01 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Jose Garcia
Time: 08:30:01 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Please pray for my wife, my children, my grandchildren, my physical condition, I have a liver condition, irregular heartbeats, high blood pressure, kidney problems, pray for my current job, that I may have strength to work and for a financial miracle to pay off a lot of debts.
I use to pastor a home missions church, but got ill, my daughter got pregnant at 15 years old, my wife almost died, I was on chemotherapy, I never got support to work with people in the inner city and now I feel like I failed God. I never got a salary while pastoring, I had to work to support my family. Pray for my family because I do not want to get bitter against God or ministry, they feel that it was not worth all the pain we have gone through.

Date: 29 Apr 2003 20:32:02 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Jose Garcia
email: jmgar@paonline.com
Time: 08:32:02 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Please pray for my wife, my children, my grandchildren, my physical condition, I have a liver condition, irregular heartbeats, high blood pressure, kidney problems, pray for my current job, that I may have strength to work and for a financial miracle to pay off a lot of debts.
I once pastored a home missions church, but got ill, my daughter got pregnant at 15 years old, my wife almost died, I was on chemotherapy, I never got support to work with people in the inner city and now I feel like I failed God. I never got a salary while pastoring, I had to work to support my family. Pray for my family because I do not want them to get bitter against God or ministry, they feel that it was not worth all the pain that we have gone through while pastoring.

Date: 29 Apr 2003 21:25:28 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Keith
email:
Time: 09:25:28 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Asking you to pray that God will intervene in regard to my debt and mortgage situation. A few months ago, the Lord graciously provided me with an excellent job!
Now, I am concerned about cleaning up my financial debts and reducing my mortgage interest & costs. Pray that I clearly be directed.
Agape in Jesus, . . . Keith

Date: 29 Apr 2003 22:46:36 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Debbie
email: mouch22@aol.com
Time: 10:46:36 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Please pray for my brother, Jimmy's speedy recovery. He just had a double lung transplant. Thank you for all your prayers for his lung transplant.

Date: 29 Apr 2003 23:48:06 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: Troy Young
email: tyoung@n-link.com
Time: 11:48:06 PM

Prayer_Praise:

I work in a class with disabled kids. We have a 14 year old girl named Heather Smith who has Cerebral Palsy. She is very bright and wants very much to be in regular classes at high school next year. Because she has trouble writing, she will need a full time aide. I have offered to be her aide, and she wants me to be her aide. Please pray that God will open her mother's heart to let this happen, and that the school district in Lampasas, Texas will let this happen. She has a chance to go far, but we need some powerful praying by some powerful people of prayer. Thank you for your help.

Troy Young
tyoung@n-link.com

Date: 30 Apr 2003 00:08:51 -0400

Praise_Report:
Name: JOSH
email: yags1@uslink.net
Date: Wednesday April 30, 2003
Time: 12:08:51 AM

Prayer_Praise:

My sister is going in for an MRI on 04/30/03 to check for a possibe brain tumor. I hope and pray she is ok, she just turned 30 and had a baby girl 8 months ago. Please pray with my family tonight. Josh

Date: 29 Apr 2003 16:09:33 -0400

Praise_Report:
Time: 04:09:33 PM

Prayer_Praise:

Updated.
April.29,2003.

Thank you,
Bill and Carol,oh.usa.

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement