Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Urgent Help facing forclosure

Author Topic: Urgent Help facing forclosure
Bear
Community Member
Member # 1339

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most gracious Heavenly Father,
I come before you today evoking the name of your son Jesus requesting the indwelling of your Holy Spirit. Lord I ask that you touch this family with your abundance, that you bless them with your gifts, that they see each answered prayer as you deliver it. Lord I do not place limits on You or attempt to know your reasons, I ask that You reveal yourself to this family and those who touch their lives. I thank You Lord for all that this family is about to recieve.

--------------------
Bear

Posts: 15 | From: Lafayette, Louisiana | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father I come to you in the name of Jesus. Father I lift up the Loretta Sturdivant Family before you in their time of need. They need a financial miracle that they will not lose their home and that they will be able to pay their current bills. Heal Loretta’s back Lord even as Your will for her to be at home with her children is manifest. Bless Loretta’s husband with a financial miracle that he will have a dramatic increase in his earnings that his family will be blessed. Move on the creditors that they will have special compassion on this family. Put a hedge round about Loretta, her husband, and her children that they will be protected from the enemies fiery darts. Teach them to read Your Word, together as a family, everyday and to have family prayer. In Jesus Name Amen.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primoa1970
Advanced Member
Member # 1016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primoa1970     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Prayer] I will pray for you. I know this is going to sound crazy to you because of your financial trouble but....are you capable of tithing still to your church? Believe me when I tell you that giving up 10% of your pay in hard times is hard to do. But trust me when I tell you that it works! God knows your situation....and if you continue to be obedient to Him in tithes...even if it only amounts to something very small.....trust me, He will honor that. But I will pray for you and yours just the same. May God continue to protect you and your children.

--------------------
1 John 1
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Posts: 639 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loretta Sturdivant
First Post
Member # 1325

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Loretta Sturdivant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for our family, we are facing forclosure on our home!!! I have been out of work for 3years with a back injury and my husband is doing all he can to pay the bills. We have 3 children to provide for and I need strength. I need the Father to work a miracle in our lives!!Please pray for us Leon & Loretta Sturdivant
in Beaver Dams Ny. PLEASE PRAY FOR URGENT HELP!!! Father please hear my prayers!! [help] [*]HELP!!!!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement