Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » My husband

Author Topic: My husband
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for all your needs and for your husband. I hold up the children in prayer before our Lord. If you or your husband want you can send me a private message with more details. Is your husband born again? How long have you been married? How many and how old are your children.

In Jesus Name
Paster Dave

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful4future
Community Member
Member # 1229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful4future     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have prayed and will continue to pray for you and your husband. Keep the faith. Is your husband Christian? Have you seen a counselor?

Your friend in Christ,
Hopeful

Posts: 8 | From: Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teri
First Post
Member # 1235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray that my husband Richard gets some counseling for whatever it is he is going through. He had decided to end our marriage and seems very worn out and unhappy. Our kids don't even want to spend time with him anymore. I don't know if our marriage could be saved, but I would really like to see him find some peace.....
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement