Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Pray for missions to Iraq

Author Topic: Pray for missions to Iraq
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The tragedy of war is that life is lost and many times without a chance of salvation. The war in Iraq is being waged to rid the world of a tyrant that was a danger to world security and was a persecutor of his own people. This evil one left us no choice but to remove him by force and I pray that we will get the job done with the least possible lose of life.

It is urgent that we cease the opportunity that God will give us to witness the Gospel to the lost people of Iraq. Almost all of the Iraqi people are lost to a false religion that will seal their fate to spend eternity in hell along with the devil and all his evil followers. Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ commanded us to preach the Gospel to every person in whole earth. God can use tragedy to open doors for the Gospel and in this case I beleive He wants to work through His Church to get the job done.

I don’t have the resources on my own to preach the Gospel to the people of Iraq. But I can support those that God has ordained to do this job.

And it is in this light that I am posting the following link:
http://www.adnamis.org

I invite all my brothers and sisters to research and PRAY and as God leads post additional links to missionaries that are preparing to take the Gospel to Iraq. I am sure that there will be many as God opens the door. I believe God wants each of us to do our part and be responsible in our giving. If we select one group to support we can pray for all others. So lets get as many missionaries on this board as we can and PRAY!

[Lighthouse]

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement