Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please...just pray

Author Topic: Please...just pray
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey little dancin girl, I am sorry about your dad

that is hard to take I am sure.

You have a strong faith, so keep your focus on Jesus [Smile] [Big Clap] [Smile]

everything else He will take care of...

He will turn everything to the good for those that love Him and are called according to His purpose. [Kiss]

Praying for all your concerns dear dancin sister

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are great times of trouble and a time of trial that is of a magnitude that many will never know. Dancin-for-Him in the midst of our pain we need to remember how much God loves us. When we are in the midst of trails it is hard to remember love. I am praying for you that God will intercede and somehow clean up the turmoil in your life. It is inspiring for me to see the strength in your posts. You are truly a light unto the world.

As I was praying the Holy Spirit brought an old hymn to my mind and I think it will bless you. Click on this link and enjoy His Amazing Grace:
May God Bless YOU!

Know that many others and I are lifting you up in prayer to God, to the very Throne in Heaven. In Jesus name Amen

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dancin4Him
Advanced Member
Member # 498

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Dancin4Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I need prayor again. I have an awful update on my dad. He's going to plead guilty to four counts (if he does this the prosecuter will drop the other four counts). This means he will be doing some jail time. Probably about 10 years. [tears] I am having a real hard time with this news. Please pray for my dad, for me, for my family, and for my dad's friends who are affected by this (Skip in particular, he is going to be in charge of my dad's house. In charge of fixing it up and renting it out)

--------------------
If your going through hell, just keep on walking.

MY QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Some of you may die, but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

-Lord Farquaad, Shrek

Posts: 143 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement