Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Support, please

Author Topic: Support, please
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen!

I am praying in agreement, with my dear sisters [Kiss]

Trust in the Lord, just keep your focus on Jesus and He will supply all your needs and lots of your wants. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2HimIO
Member # 1135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2HimIO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord, give Amalthea and her family the strength to make it through this transition in their lives. If it is your will, deliver an answer to her problem that will ease her worries and allow her to remain as devoted to You as she has been. Give her family the understanding that through You, all things are possible, and no matter how hard things get, the sun will rise and you will still be there. All this I ask in Jesus' name. Amen.

--------------------
Then your light will break forth like the dawn,
and your healing will quickly appear;
then your righteousness will go before you,
and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard. Isa 58:8

Posts: 5 | From: SC | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amalthea
Advanced Member
Member # 318

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Amalthea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in need of a little prayer support.

I have decided that, more than anything, I really want to be a stay-at-home mom. My daughter is now almost 4 months old. I had the wonderful opportunity to temporarily work out of my church for 2 months, and they let me have my daughter with me in the office. However, my time there is up.

I will NOT make my husband take a second job...he wants too much to be a significant part of her upbringing, and she adores him and would miss him terribly. There are also medical reasons.

I wouldn't mind working part-time, but there are problems with that:

a) the money I would be making would be almost immediately be going straight to day care;
b) because of obligations (mostly with the church) I can not work weekends;
c) working at night (or even 2nd shift) would be near impossible with my husband's hours...I would never get any sleep!

I feel incredibly at peace with this, but here is where the prayer is needed: Although I know that God will provide for my needs and the needs of my husband and my darling little girl, finances will be extremely tight. I am really hoping that God will open up something...either another job where I could have my daughter with me, or...I dunno...something...someway that I could be a house-mom.

I don't get much opportunity to visit this site, so if anyone wants to contact me, it would be better to send an e-mail to ktfahel@hotmail.com.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement