Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for my marriage!

Author Topic: Please pray for my marriage!
Angelstar
Community Member
Member # 1131

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Angelstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou Melody!!! I appreciate your prayers!!!!

Blessings,
Angelstar

--------------------
Micah 6:8
"And what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God?"

Posts: 7 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melody
Community Member
Member # 1132

Icon 19 posted      Profile for melody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel Star,

My prayers are with you. Please keep praising God and giving thanks unto him, when the strike of the enemy is felt in your marriage.

Posts: 20 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelstar
Community Member
Member # 1131

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Angelstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pastor Dave,
Thankyou so much..continue to pray, as I know God is able. I invited my husband to dinner tomorrow night AND he accepted, which I didn't think he would..but I know God is working on him. I have been praying earnestly. Saw my Pastor today and he is going to talk with my husband...I am beleiving God and trusting him! Satan will not steal what is God's and mine!!

Thankyou so much, please keep praying for us!

JoAnne

--------------------
"And what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God?"

Posts: 7 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for you and your husband. I bind the enemy in Jesus name and may you and your husband here from God and follow His advice.

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MosesN'me
Advanced Member
Member # 242

Icon 18 posted      Profile for MosesN'me   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will be praying for you too, my cousin recently got divorced and i have posted about it, where stil praying though that the might get bak tgether in t long run, and praying for there souls..

keep us updated, please!!

[Big Clap]
thank you jesus for everything!

--------------------
" Peace b With U "

visit site at www.amen2that.faithweb.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelstar
Community Member
Member # 1131

I am praying for you Mac, as well. If you get the chance to pick up the book, "His Needs, Her Needs" by Willard F. Harley, Jr. you will find out the 5 basic needs each has...and I wish I had this book years ago.
I beleive in an all powerful God...and I will not let the enemy take what is God's and mine.

Angelstar

--------------------

melody
Community Member
Member # 1132

Icon 16 posted      Profile for melody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mac,

Marriages are made in heaven, and we also need the Lord's help very much to stay above the surface at times. I can honestly say that it is possible to delete all heartache, bad habits and behaviour patterns we buid into a marriage at times, put it away like a bundle of rubbish, and walk forward with the Lord's help.

I pray he will grant you both clarity of thought and emotion and provide help to look at each other with fresh eyes.

Melody

Posts: 20 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I my self am walking some deep water with my wife, I tend to asked the Lord to show me where I have let down my wife..

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelstar
Community Member
Member # 1131

Thankyou Mac...I am in prayer and his word very much these days. He is my strength to get thru each day...and my faith is in him!

Blessings,
Angelstar

--------------------

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You keep hanging in there and always give your Master His time for conversation..

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelstar
Community Member
Member # 1131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angelstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou Kindgo...it feels so good to know I have a prayer partner! I am glad I found this site!
Blessings!
Angelstar

--------------------

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for all your needs and concerns.. [Prayer]

Welcome to the board its nice to have you here. [Kiss]

Please feel free to post anywhere, just jump in [thumbsup]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelstar
Community Member
Member # 1131

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Angelstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am having marriage problems. My husband is being attacked by the enemy...I love my husband and ask that you would pray with me...binding Satan's attack on him. I want my marriage to be healed and restored!
Thankyou so much for your prayers!

Angelstar

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement