Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please Say a Prayer For My Redemption!

Author Topic: Please Say a Prayer For My Redemption!
LWSJ
Community Member
Member # 1384

Icon 15 posted      Profile for LWSJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Pat,
I know what living with the turmoil and strife that satan throws at us is like. Quite honestly, it's something I'm going through in my life as well. It's times like these that I rely on my Savior most.
"The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble."
Psalm 9:9(KJV)
I'm praying for you. Please keep praying to our Savior and never stop. He will always be there for you, 24/7!

Posts: 19 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pastor Dave
Advanced Member
Member # 965

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Pastor Dave   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pat,
I have been praying for the last several days and the Holy Spirit has confirmed in my heart that you indeed need a breakthrough. If you want specific prayer for a series of problems in your life that you need to overcome then you are free to email me any time at PastorDave@trudial.com

You are under no obligation and you should not feel forced by man to email me with your details. Do this only if God the Holy Spirit compels you. I will continue to pray for God to move in your life as long as the Spirit requires with or without details.

Yours in Christ,
PastorDave

--------------------
Your servant in Jesus our Christ, Pastor Dave

John 3:3
"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Posts: 273 | From: Niles, Michigan | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Pat, nice to have you here with us.. [Kiss]

I will be praying for all yur needs and concerns... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morecoffeenow1
First Post
Member # 1092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morecoffeenow1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need your help and prayers to stay strong in a troubled time.

Pat

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement