Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » prayer request

Author Topic: prayer request
melody
Community Member
Member # 1132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for melody     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Lonny,

I have prayed for you. Just hang in there and keep trusting God. He loves you and will provide for you.

Posts: 20 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MosesN'me
Advanced Member
Member # 242

Icon 18 posted      Profile for MosesN'me   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well you and your child will b in my prayers tonigt,i just ask that you dont lose hope !!

ad please keep usupdated as to your situation..

Peace B With U

MosesN'me

--------------------
" Peace b With U "

visit site at www.amen2that.faithweb.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonnie
First Post
Member # 1057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met someone online from london but is a U.S. citizen already and we jumped into a very fast marriage I was warned by my church, friends not to go threw with it,she wasn't even a christian which i was warned about that.i live moreso by faith believing in people trusting removing all doubt plus she had me convinced i was the one for her which everything went great from the iniatial visit 1 week to after the marriage, she was to return permanently her in mar-apr with her daughter. the next day after she return to london we had an arguement which was stupid I asked if she told her parents she said no which she been holding out telling them about me but said she would tell them after the fact, she went and told her daughters father which he truly didn't need to know because he wasn't in her life at all so she got upset and cursed me out big time and she said she wasn't coming back for me to move on just like that!! i couldn't believe it those vow's or love didn't mean anything to her in fact she begun treating me like trash which I wasn't having so I left it alone. before her I was stable just recently was giving back my house and moved into a 2 bedroom house threw the section 8 program for me and my 6 year old son, being that we were getting married and would need more room I decided to save this house move back in plus she was going to be helping out financially sending money over for the mortgage half of it, because i was recently getting out of a divorce left with all the martial debt and also was recently diagnossed with periferal neurophapy which was effecting my work performance so I was laid off the doctors said i can't work and to apply for disability which i did and was denied 2 times but i have a court hearing coming around. I was collecting unemployment which she knew all this ahead of time which it didn't matter at first but she changed her mind saying she didn't want to be struggling, she didn't even give me a chance which she acting like i did this to myself,i can't afford this mortgage by myself that's why i moved out in the first place which the mortgage company is coming to repo, I just stopped the foreclosure at the end now they are going to procede which they had a sell date of jan 6,03 I had section 8 before which your rent goes by your income, now im about to be officially homeless me and my son no place to go
we are in anderson SC which it's nothing left in this town for us, i am looking at columbia sc going to a local shelter hoping they can help find a job in that area only thing i can do is try to work a job until i get 100%treatment or disability, hoping they can find us permanent housing starting a whole new life new faces new places from the bottom up. I ask if you pray for us and thinks happen that will benefit us, thank you GOD bless

Posts: 1 | From: anderson south carolina | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement