Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Marriage Restoration

Author Topic: Marriage Restoration
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you raise a ticklish question;

Reasons for the abuse? was she raised in an abusive home? How could allow the abuse?

I am against any abusive situation, but there has to be reasons for it.Did you know or get the sense before you were married, that she was abusive? Children? are they in danger from this abuse?

Some major counselling is in order here, and should be sought before any ideas of divorce are entertained. Seek help and possibly help for the children, and seek in prayer.

Talk to your Church pastor, if you have one. If you don't find a Church.

God Bless you

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 19 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for you and your husband. I will pray God's will. I don't know what the circumstances but God does. I do know that God healed my marriage. My husband and I were seperated for three years back 15 years ago. We had been married for 13 years when we split up. But after what seemed to be 3 very long years, God healed our marriage. We have been back to together for 15 years and both of us will tell you the we are happier now then before. But on the other hand. My sister and her hubby got divorced and she now has a Christian husband. So, that is why I am praying God's will.
The best thing you can do is to keep a positive outlook and take care of yourself especially your health. Because when us ladies our unhappy we often let our own health go to pot. Look for joy and peace in little things. Pray that the Lord will give you joy and hope to get through each
day. I care aboout you.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WeR4Him
First Post
Member # 1032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WeR4Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for my husband to stop divorce proceedings and that God will change our hearts and heal us, totally restore and reconcile us and return us to the ministry of Jesus Christ.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement