Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » prayer need

Author Topic: prayer need
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God draw this precious one near, hold them close, fill their heart with joy, and lead them through the doors of Your perfect will for their life. Bless their heart Dear Father, and meet them at their points of greatest need, that they will be so blessed as they have blessed the hearts and lives of others. Lift them up Lord and lead them ever onward to Your glory and honor. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First I would like to give a praise report, my cousin's husband was really sick at Christmas and was prayed over. He went to the doctor on Christmas eve it was found he had a virus, but now he's feeling more like himself.

I am need in need of prayer to deal with a work situation. Certain circumstances have left me feeling jaded, cheated and neglected by my employer. I am trying to keep a positive attitude and think about what Jesus would do. I am trying to look for other ways I can be of good assistance, but it's really hard when I feel am being disrespected.

I suppose that I should be faulted in someway (one always has to examine oneself), because in the beginning I got off to a rocky and slow start in something I had little experience (illustrating fantasy creatures). I am very capable of doing it now and really flourish--it's like a kid learning to ride a bike. But someone else was hired to do it (they too got off to a bad start) and my next assignment pending...

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement