Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » WAR ON IRAQ

Author Topic: WAR ON IRAQ
Ladina101
First Post
Member # 786

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Ladina101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***** IRAQ PRAYER ALERT *****

"Recently the Spirit of the Lord woke me in the middle of the night and powerfully spoke to me. He told me that if we could mobilize 1,000,000 intercessors to pray for Saddam Hussein, that he would leave Iraq, thus avoiding the need for a war. After He spoke to me, I saw a series of visions of people suffering because of the horrors of war. Then I realized that God had a plan that He was going to fulfill one way or another, but that His greatest desire would be to remove Saddam without the suffering of so many. I have shared this with C. Peter Wagner, Chuck Pierce, the International Coalition of Apostles, Daystar network, and the 700 Club, and felt prompted while praying at the World Prayer Center to write to you about it. My heart is burning within me about this, because we have the ability to simply have Saddam leave Iraq like so many other dictators have left their countries thus opening the door for freedom without a war. I think, though, that we only have a very short time to rally the troops to pray."

Ted Haggard, President, The World Prayer Team

Please forward this important message to your friends by sending an email to: tellafriendiraq@worldprayerteam.org.

Sign up for the Iraq Prayer Alert today by sending a blank email to iraqprayeralert@worldprayerteam.org. We'll send you special encouragements focusing on praying for Saddam Hussein's departure from Iraq before war is required to remove him from power.

To become a member of The World Prayer Team go to http://www.worldprayerteam.org/.

Please register at this website so that they know how many people are praying.

Presented by the sustaining partners of The World Prayer Center
© Copyright 2002 The World Prayer Center Inc.

--------------------
Peace be with you

Posts: 1 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement