Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Marriage restoration miracle needed

Author Topic: Marriage restoration miracle needed
ManofGod1
Member # 750

Icon 16 posted      Profile for ManofGod1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I replied to your personal email but I wanted to tell you that I am praying for you....so don't give up on God and definately don't give up on the little hope that you have of being with your family. I pray that God blesses you with courage to express the emotions that you have for your family and I will also pray that the Lord watches over you and sees to the outcome that is necessary for the good of you all.

God bless

Posts: 3 | From: OH | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ross
First Post
Member # 748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would like to recieve prayer for my marriage. it is close to being over. My wife is thinking about divorce. Being 5000 miles away from each other is not helping matters. That is a long story in itself. If she does leave me then the kids and I will be so far apart. I have made mistakes and this is all my doing. I was never unfaithful. Just a jerk attimes. I did not see clearly for some time. And hope to God it is not to late now. I am willing to do anything to save my marriage and my family. us being together is all that matters to me. I could not live a life with out my family. Please pray for us to be together soon. we have a home now and I am close to moving back to be with them. we just got a home and it will be ready in Jan. I have been away for 4 months now. All I have been doing is dreaming of the day of coming home. So it is so important that this works out soon. So many things. Cant fit them all in here. Please pray for Ross and Dawn. Im in allot of pain . She wants a week to think. already filed papers for divorce. Please let this week be the week that she comes back and we can get on with our lives. I love her with all I am. All I will be. I am not complete with out her.
God help me please. My heart is broke. I need my family now more then ever.
So much is riding here. it is unbeleivable.
Please god help me. I neeed prayer bad. I need my wife and i need my family.
My wifes needs are what mater. her being happy and smiling again. Her being fufillied, her being able to trust me. her belieivng my words as they are truth and from my heart. Pray for Dawn lift her up and pray. She is a wonderful woman, She has a heart of gold. She is so precious. A wonderful Mother. Please pray fro her.

Can you please prayer for my wifes counseler as well She will be seeing her this week and what that Lady says will mattter to my wifes thoughts on all this. I need it to be work it out and stay together. ( I do not beleive it is a christian counseler.)
Thank you and God Bless you for your time and prayers.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement