Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for me!

Author Topic: Please pray for me!
Bearer
Advanced Member
Member # 40

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bearer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] I am so happy to hear that you want to life for JESUS. I also want to let you know that I would like to help you grow and become a strong believer. please email me at f@carolina.rr.com. I will be praying for you as well.

Serving JESUS with Thanksgiving and Praise [Lighthouse]

--------------------
Mary At Bearer Ministries

Posts: 50 | From: Spencer, NC | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God surround these precious ones with Your awesome love, and draw them ever closer to You. Dear Father we pray that all of those who have not received Christ, will turn their hearts towards the glorious Cross of Calvary, and Your sacrifice for them. Dear Father draw them in, hold them close, and lead them to Your salvation in Christ Jesus our Lord. Dear Father hold them close, and lead them to seek after righteousness, and to follow the pathways of Your perfect will and perfect love for their hearts and lives. Dear Father bless the precious heart of this child, and bring them to a fellowship of believers, where You are glorified and Your precious Word uplifted. Dear Father bless this precious heart, and lead them to seek first Your will, and Your love. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trying2Live4Jesus
First Post
Member # 677

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Trying2Live4Jesus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok my name is Carla and ill be 20 i havent always lived for Jesus i have always new he was there.
But i just started trying to live my life for Jesus and i never new it would be so hard i have a bad mouth on me and i want so bad to make Jesus proude of me and live my life for him i dont get to go to church alot cause we move around too much but i do read my bible everynight and i pray everynight.
But its just not enough Please pray for me That Jesus will help me to live my life for him and that i will be happy! And pray that my Dad Grandpa Sister and BRother start living there life for him as well
Thanks and God bless!

--------------------
~Carla~

Posts: 1 | From: Illinois | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement