Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » searchin for a prayer

Author Topic: searchin for a prayer
Bearer
Advanced Member
Member # 40

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Bearer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Aaron:

Committed to another person is a serious matter. One not to be taken lightly. Anytime you decide to speak to another person regarding any issue you face the possiblity of rejection. Whether that issue is a matter of love, witness, or whatever. Prayer is also a serious thing JESUS is we are to take all our problems and cares to HIM regardless of how small or how big. I will pray for you and for this situation. I will also listen in case things don't go the way to want them to go.

Serving JESUS

Mary at Bearer Ministries

--------------------
Mary At Bearer Ministries

Posts: 50 | From: Spencer, NC | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alearin
Member # 600

Icon 11 posted      Profile for alearin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear guys,
need a prayer before i head to bed.. i know its nuttin big like all of your struggle but i been really bothered with this situation in my life.
tmr i plan to see this one gurl i really intersected tell her how i feel about her and im really scared because i don't want to weird her out. i been avoidin it. . . . .
i just been prayin to God about it and tomorrow i plan to face it. [tears]
my name is aaron...
thanks for keepin me in ur prayer...

Posts: 2 | From: herndon | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement