Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer for Life

Author Topic: Prayer for Life
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father we lift these precious ones up in our hearts and prayers. Dear Father we pray that each would turn to You and come to the glory of Your salvation in Christ Jesus our Lord. Dear Father we pray for a miracle of Your healing touch, that every bit of cancer would just flee this body, and that she would be healed and fully restored, in the name of Jesus. Dear Father we pray that You would bring comfort and peace to these precious ones, and that they would come to focus more and more on You as they pass through this valley. To You be all glory, all honor, all praise, in Jesus name. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara Rivera
Excalibar Minerals, Inc
281.872.3732-phone
281.872.8241-fax
srivera@excalibar.com

Praise the Lord! Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Psalm 106:1
Jesus said, "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." (Matthew 18:20 KJV)

Urgent!!

My name is Gary Hogan. Some of you receiving know me, some do not. My wife, Cindy is 32 years old and was diagnosed 3 days ago with stage 4 cervical cancer and her chances for survival are very slim. She was pregnant with our second child and had miscarried at 5 months and now we know why. This is a request for you to forward this email to everyone you know asking for prayer. The more people that pray for her to be healed the better. Pray and forward. It only takes a second to hit forward.

Please do it and don't delete this, your prayer will save her life. Please pray and ask everyone you know to pray for the HEALING of Cindy, removal of all cancer in her body so she may enjoy all that life has to offer, and to continue to be the wonderful mother to our 5 year old son, Michael.

The power of Prayer is unsurpassed. I want the whole world to have her in their prayers the next few weeks. God will hear our cry. Please do not be offended by my plea. This is only a request for your help. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this and helping with our request for healing. No words can express how much power we have when we do a little extra to come together.

Regards, Cindy's in-love husband. Gary

--
Amazed in His presence...
..humbled by His love.

[Prayer]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement