Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Grandfather getting surgery

Author Topic: Grandfather getting surgery
chasing_rainbows
Advanced Member
Member # 381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chasing_rainbows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, thanks for that! [Smile] i really appreciate everyone's niceness here. ur all great! [Smile]

i was away to visit my grandfather in hospital there yesterday and hes doin great! he'll be home tomorrow! [Smile] im so glad hes doin better now. thank you everyone who helped pray for him with me. [Smile] God bless you all.

--------------------
LIFTmeUPleadMEonLETmeDROPflyMEhome

*~*There's always light on the other side*~*

Posts: 37 | From: Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only just now noticed your request, and I do hope that your grandfather is on the way to recovery from a very successful operation. I realize how stressful this must have been, and still is. God has performed some wonderful works through the hand of doctors, and even more through Christians. I will pray that He will continue to be with you and the family, to give you patience when patience is needed and strength when strength is needed. God loves us and wants us to be happy, and He is the One who gives us true happiness. May God continue to watch over you.
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chasing_rainbows
Advanced Member
Member # 381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chasing_rainbows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe, thanx guys. hey and thanx for the reassurance on the knee surgery thingy...i dont know anything about it so i wasnt sure how it was going to work. but thank u guys for praying with me! i know there are others out there who need prayer more than my grandfather maybe..but i love him dearly and want him to get better soon. he is a Christian himself and so is my Grandmother..so they are praying themselves which i am glad of. [Smile]

thanks again everyone. [Smile] God bless you all. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 37 | From: Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father I join with my Brother in prayer, that You would provide a miracle of healing for this precious one, and fill their heart and life with Your peace which passes all understanding and a blessed assurance that You are ever near and ever faithful. May all around this Dear Grandfather be touched by You for Your glory, and drawn ever nearer to You and the truth and everlasting salvation. In Jesus' name. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This new knee technology is great, I have many friends who have had one or both knees replaced and they are back doing all the things they did before, WITH NO PAIN!!!
I'm thinking about it for my mother, and she is 87, and so very active.

I will pray for your grandfather, for his well being and speedy recovery, and for your own wellfare. God Bless you my child, I do enjoy your comments here on this board.

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chasing_rainbows
Advanced Member
Member # 381

Icon 18 posted      Profile for chasing_rainbows     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there everyone. [Smile]

my Grandfather has to go into hospital tomorrow morning, he's getting an operation on Tuesday. he hasnt been able to walk good for a while and has alot of trouble with his knee so he has to get a plastic kneecap. we're hoping he'll be better after this and he mite not be on his feet for a while after the operation. hes turning 69 this year. he is still quite young compared to some i know, but i am praying he will be fine and there will be no trouble with the op and he'll be back on his feet in no time with no pain anymore.

please, cud you all help me pray for him. i wud very much appreciate it. thank you all and God bless. [Smile] xoxoxox

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement