Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Unsaved Children

Author Topic: Unsaved Children
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will stand with you too KY Sunshine. I have a lost daughter Helena. Will you stand with me for her salvation too.

Never give up, never stop praying, it will be done! I know that God hears our prayers for our children sister, he is faithful.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I will pray for Terry and Mike. I will ask the Lord to place the right person in their lives who will say or do whatever it takes for them to realize they are missing something(some-
one and that someone is Jesus) and accept the Lord. The Lord would then start a change in their lives and I firmly believe will put their drinking to a stop. I will also pray that you would live (continue to) the Christian life to the point that Terry and Mike will be prepared as God places whom He has chosen to be the witness that they need. I also want to add for you--DO NOT give up, God realizes the need, and in His time He will resolve that need. I believe that if you pressure them to give up the alcohol it may cause them to drink even more heavily. I know from experience with the parents of a girl that was in my Sunday School class a few years ago. The girl (trying to do the right thing) would ask her parents to not use the alcohol and drugs, and just those well meaning words caused her parents to abuse the substances even more. Eventually, the Lord placed a former drug abuser who had been saved in their lives, and the parents were both saved by our gracious Lord. So please DO NOT give up on them. God cares.

Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KySunshine
Advanced Member
Member # 456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KySunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for Terry and Mike who are unsaved and have become alcholics, in need of much prayer.Thanks so much.

--------------------
Pleasant words are like a honeycomb,
Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.
Prov 16.24

Posts: 38 | From: Western Kentucky | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement