Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » I am seeking a wife,need prayers!

Author Topic: I am seeking a wife,need prayers!
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 19 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joseph, I will pray for you and your request. I do hope you realize that the timing of God may not be our timing. Our timetable and His timetable are different. I have never married, yet I am not discouraged because I know that God
know and understands all. If I am to be married
God will show me who He has chosen whenever I am ready. Please be patient, if you are ready then God will show you the mate He has chosen for you, but in His time, not ours. God loves us so much that He sent His only Son for us. I believe you will know it when God sends the mate He has for you. Be patient, for patience is a virtue.

Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 18 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear friends in christ.

I am single male 30,and i am praying for a partner to settle down with.

I am ready to settle down now,and i am ready to comit myself to a partner.

I live in england.
Please will you all pray on my behalf,that god will open this door for me,soon.

Thankyou for your prayers

god bless.
with love in christ
joseph

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 47 | From: taunton,somerset | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement