Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Me again...needing immediate prayer

Author Topic: Me again...needing immediate prayer
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a quick note; first of early congradulations, on this impending birth,may God keep His loving hand on you and this baby, and second, allow God to work in your life, He does have something wonderful for you, something special. Let Him be your guide and strength.

Think first of this baby, let that be the earthly priority, then as God opens doors, see and enter.

I will pray for you and the baby, [in many ways, as a father of grown children and growing grandchildren] I miss those days of anticipation.[ but Sal does'nt]

God Bless you

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings;
Melisa and i will be praying for you, and cheer up dear sister for God is in control. Having a child is truly a blessing of God.

We now have 4 children and are very thankful:

SEEK FIRST the kingdom of God and HIS rigteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.....God first....

and God will see to ALL your needs! amen

[Big Clap]

[Smile]

God is truly an awesome GOD!
[Big Eyes]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amalthea
Advanced Member
Member # 318

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Amalthea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As most of you who have read some of my entries know, I am due to give birth any day now. Tomorrow is my last day at work. I am a "temp", and once I leave here, I am (probably) never coming back.

I have been at this assignment for over 2 years and have developed friendships. I tried to get in permanent, but was refused twice (long story). All I'll say about that is that it isn't the fault of the groups I have been working with, but the "higher ups" in the "Main Office".

I am starting to feel profoundly depressed about leaving. Two of the people I am closest to are taking tomorrow off, so I'll be saying good-bye to them today. Then I get to say my fare-wells to everyone else tomorrow.

To add insult to injury, I found out today that another of the "temps" was hired full-time.

Although the reason I'm leaving is wonderful and something I've waited 17 years for, and I've never been "career-first-girl", I'm still feeling very down. The worst part about it is there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. I HAVE to leave. I CAN'T come back. I've already stayed longer than the "Main Office" approved of, but were kept on because the people DO like me, and one was out on medical and the fill-in was needed. She is coming back on Monday.

Of course, what doesn't help, is I'm currently Hormones-Gal!

I just need prayer that this deep blue funk gets out of my system. [help]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement