Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please Pray for my Friend!!

Author Topic: Please Pray for my Friend!!
Christ for the children
Advanced Member
Member # 159

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Christ for the children     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello fellow christian, I will surely pray for Steven. I also believe that Steven could use a Christian counselor, and I will also pray that he would agree to talk to one. I will also pray for you that God would give to you the words to say that Steven would realize his need of Jesus. Lean upon the Lord, He will give you the patience and wisdom to say the right words. I will let you know also that sometimes words are not necessary for one to realize they are missing something (that something is someONE, and His name is Jesus). I've had people (mainly children) come to me for help in leading them to Christ without my saying a word! Steven may very well realize his need of Christ without you saying a word, only by your living the Christian life! "With God, all things are possible"
Posts: 120 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
In Search
Community Member
Member # 554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for In Search     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks you two for your prayer. I appreciate it and I'm sure Steven will too. I've talked to him a little more and he's doing some what better. But until he's saved, we can't stop praying for him. Bearer, I gave him your address but he didn't want any counsling. Thanks anyways.

In Search

Posts: 11 | From: Johnson City, TN | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dancin4Him
Advanced Member
Member # 498

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Dancin4Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa! I will pray for steven every night!

--------------------
If your going through hell, just keep on walking.

MY QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Some of you may die, but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

-Lord Farquaad, Shrek

Posts: 143 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bearer
Advanced Member
Member # 40

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Bearer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear In Search:

Your Friend needs some special help. I am a Christian Counselor and would be happy to help if you think you could get him to email me. My email address is f@carolina.rr.com You or he need to email me and we can discuss a solution to these problems.

Serving JESUS the Light of the World

Mary at Bearer Ministries

--------------------
Mary At Bearer Ministries

Posts: 50 | From: Spencer, NC | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
In Search
Community Member
Member # 554

Icon 20 posted      Profile for In Search     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend Steven is not a christian. He is going through a really hard time right now. He just had a baby a few months ago and his girlfriend won't have anything to do with him. He's gotten into drugs really bad and is having some mental problems. He sometimes thinks he is in another reality. I don't know what that means but that's what he says. He is in desperate need of God's divine intervention. Please pray right now that God will reach him. Don't wait until later, do it now!

Thanks alot

In Search

Posts: 11 | From: Johnson City, TN | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement