Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Requesting prayer

Author Topic: Requesting prayer
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lam 3:31-33

31 For the Lord will not cast off for ever:

32 But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.

33 For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men. (KJV)
[Lighthouse]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello guest,

I am sorry about the lose of your mother, I know first hand how hard that is.

I will continue to pray for you and all your concerns.

The pain gets better with time. And praise GOD we have hope of being reunited with our loved ones someday soon.

You keep lookin up!

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guest2002
Member # 378

Icon 9 posted      Profile for guest2002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first post was a little over a month ago, after the passing of my mother. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and responses during the most difficult times of my life.I know that my mom is in good hands and we will see each other again.At first it was hard to accept but you helped me deal with it better cause I did not feel alone like I did at first.. I feel like I am part of a family and include you all in my daily prayers. I am doing better than before but at times I still suffer from severe depression and anxiety over several issues in my life right now. I feel powerless at times. I pray to God to please help everything work out and set my mind at ease. I would appreciate your prayers and support. Thanks and God bless you.
Posts: 5 | From: nj | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement