Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » ~~~~~~~~PLEASE PRAY ~~~~~~~~~

Author Topic: ~~~~~~~~PLEASE PRAY ~~~~~~~~~
Dancin4Him
Advanced Member
Member # 498

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dancin4Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good news! My friend's pastor went to visit him, and he says that it is about time to get baptized! [spiny] [Smile] [spiny]
[Rolling] [Rolling] [Rolling]

--------------------
If your going through hell, just keep on walking.

MY QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Some of you may die, but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

-Lord Farquaad, Shrek

Posts: 143 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, DancinforHim; I will pray, and you Dance up a storm ! I miss the excitement of the stagPrayer by committee is and exciting time, and I pray for your father, for his Redemption and Salvation and hatever his rough time is

God Bless

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stan
Member # 479

Icon 16 posted      Profile for stan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayer is the most powerful thing that i can do in your time of need and prayer is what i am going to do ,,i know god here's me because he has heard me in the past when i needed it the most,,,stan!! [help] is on the way and remember that jesus is lord!!!! [Cross]
Posts: 4 | From: texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will pray.. [Smile]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello little dancin girl [Kiss]

Welcome to the board, I am so glad you have joined us [thumbsup]

I will pray for all your concerns.... [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dancin4Him
Advanced Member
Member # 498

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Dancin4Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad is going though a very rough time. Please pray for him, and for the rest of my family. One good thing has happened, is that he has started praying.

Also, pray for me. I have my first company performance this weekend, and a strained back. Please, I need prayors.

[boohoo.gif] [tears]

--------------------
If your going through hell, just keep on walking.

MY QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Some of you may die, but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

-Lord Farquaad, Shrek

Posts: 143 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement