Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » need prayer

Author Topic: need prayer
Lost
Advanced Member
Member # 343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still haven't heard about san mateo high school. however, God came through in a big way with a miracle for out event with the mayor of jerusalem. see our pastor felt God leading him to pledge $500k to the victims of terrorism. our church doesn't have that kind of money, but he felt that's what God was saying. so as the months go by, everybody backs out of their commitment. so my pastor was stressing big time and by the night of the dinner we had around $325k. that was cool and all but my pastor was bummed cuz he distinctly heard God say $500k. so as he is handing the check to ehud olmert, someone puts a note in pastor leo's hand saying that they're gonna cover the difference. talk about a last minute miracle. God is so awesome!!!! hallelujah!!! it was cool seeing the mayor. he really loves our church. he was talking about his troubles in israel and how he didn't want to leave, but the moment he got to the event he felt peace inside. we all know what that is!!! i'm still blown away by the whole thing, and this was two days ago.

lost

--------------------
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life. - Rev 22:17

Posts: 115 | From: Los Angeles/San Diego, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lost
Advanced Member
Member # 343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i haven't heard from san mateo but i may hear something tomorrow. the following is the link from the jews for judaism site where they sent out the e-mail to all their members warning them of the endeavors to support israel in their time of need.

http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/j4j-2000/index.html

thanks for all your prayers. we just had a strong word at our evening service. it was awesome and we're waiting to watch God move cuz there's nothing we can do. i'm excited to see the mayor of jerusalem on tuesday. [Smile]

lost

--------------------
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life. - Rev 22:17

Posts: 115 | From: Los Angeles/San Diego, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jesusluvsme
Advanced Member
Member # 359

Icon 18 posted      Profile for jesusluvsme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got my prayers too. May God be with you in such important work.
[Prayer]

--------------------
the purpose of life is to live a life of purpose.

Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bcofHIM
Advanced Member
Member # 503

Icon 18 posted      Profile for bcofHIM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got my prayers!! Keep us posted on any changes or updates!!

God be with you!!

Posts: 36 | From: DFW, TX | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dancin4Him
Advanced Member
Member # 498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dancin4Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! I will pray.

--------------------
If your going through hell, just keep on walking.

MY QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
"Some of you may die, but its a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

-Lord Farquaad, Shrek

Posts: 143 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lost
Advanced Member
Member # 343

please pray against the satanic club at san mateo high school. some kids started the club at this school and school officials let it go. they had 35 members the first day and now they have so many kids going that they don't fit into the meeting room. please pray against those spiritual forces. also pray for pam cachay. she was the only woman to stand up against that club. she contacted all types of people from pastors to parents and the day she staged a rally against the club she was the only one there. pray that the Lord would strengthen her and her resolve. she has scheduled another rally for 10/12. e-mail her at pcachay@aol.com if you're interested in going or giving her support.

also pray for the work that mission valley christian fellowship is doing with israel. we are hosting the mayor of jerusalem at a dinner on 10/15 and we are planning on presenting him with a gift of $500k for the victims of terrorism. right now we are receiving a lot of opposition from the jewish community cuz they think that we are using this as a ploy to convert them all. please pray that God moves in this area to meet our financial gift to the mayor and that He would restore relations with the jewish community. link for invite to the dinner is below. click on the video for a powerful presentation. thanks.

http://www.israelblessgod.com/invitation/index.asp

eric

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement