Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray

Author Topic: Please pray
jillibean
Community Member
Member # 480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jillibean         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Into God's hands commit his spirit. God's will be done which is love and good. Reveal that which needs to be revealed. And heal that which needs to be healed. (The grace prayer)
Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father God we lift these precious ones up in our hearts and in our prayers. Dear Father pierce through the darkness and break the chains of bondage, and draw these precious children unto the glory of Your salvation, through Christ Jesus our Lord, and set them free in You. Dear Father surround them with Your awesome love, draw them near, hold them close, lift them up, and lead them upon the pathways of Your express purpose and will for their lives. Dear Father may their hearts and lives be dedicated to You, and lived according to Your will for Your children. In the name above all names, our Lord Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad to pray for your boyfriend Laura.

Christ is the ONLY answer for ALL bondage and opression of the enemy, which is what alcohol addiction is. Only the Holy Spirit indwelling us can give us the power to resist temptation and sin, and fill the void that those who abuse alcohol seek to fill.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
First Post
Member # 476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi my name is Laura and i am asking if you could all please pray for my Boyfriend Trevor. He has a serious alchohol problem. He can't seem to stop drinking and has tried AA. He has also been to a treatment center and has had counseling. We have recently started going to church so i hope this will help him. Please please pray for the lord to take his craving away or to help him and give him strength to deal with his problem. Thank you
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement