Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » My grandson needs help!

Author Topic: My grandson needs help!
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEARER:
I called and they said they will check it out within 10 days.
I havent heard from my daughter since July. She has always had a problem with choosing men who hurt her in some way.

My other daughter was here visiting from another state. She went to see the troubled duahgter and her son (my grandson).
She said she read grandsons journal. He wrote that he hates his mother. Also they found a butcher knife under the childs bed!!
He is 7 yrs old and put it there because he was afraid. He saw his mother chase the new husband with a knife after he became forceful with her.

This is scary stuff. My poor grandson.
God be with him and free him from all this abuse.
In Jesus name, I pray this.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bearer
Advanced Member
Member # 40

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Bearer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Susan:

Take it from a Christian Counselor CALL!!! A Child can be seriously hurt physically and may recover but that same child may not recover from the emotional abuse. I know from experience. CALL!! Battered women have a hard time breaking out of that type of situation.

I will be praying and will be happy to talk with your daughter she is going to need a lot of help and counseling herself

Serving JESUS

Mary at Bearer Ministries

--------------------
Mary At Bearer Ministries

Posts: 50 | From: Spencer, NC | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Susan, how sad! I will pray for all your concerns.. [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on the phone on hold right now with social services. An attorney advised I need to call them because of concerns of my 7 yr old grandson being possibly abused by the new step father.
He won't allow my daughter or my grandson to contact us. When we call there he answers the phone and hangs up without a word. He is on disability for mental problems. He refuses to take his meds.

I really don't like having to call child protective on my own daughter but I think this has gone too far. He had hurt nad daughter and grandson once before physically.

Please pray that God will guide me to say and do the right things concerning this.

Thank you.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement